Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Alan isn't a resource for you alone to hog. This isn't middle-east Alan reserves and you're the US come a'callin to drill some Alan wells and start conflicts to stockpile alan and everyone says "No blood for alan" but really don't care that much because everyone uses Alan so it's sorta pointless to be mad about but WHATEVER it's not like that DERPIES.

So just take your Alan fetish and...get on outta here and shoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Oh poo poo Alan's got a gun

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Big Beef City posted:

Alan isn't a resource for you alone to hog. This isn't middle-east Alan reserves and you're the US come a'callin to drill some Alan wells and start conflicts to stockpile alan and everyone says "No blood for alan" but really don't care that much because everyone uses Alan so it's sorta pointless to be mad about but WHATEVER it's not like that DERPIES.

im sending my villagers to mine alan

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

Alan ??

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'm gonna take a nap then come back and post ALAN

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Celiacs disease was fabricated by the corn syrup industry to get more people eating less bread

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Derpies posted:

Guys this is now a thread for me to post ALAN please respect that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wait, are we summoning Alan 00X? You need to mention something tragic for that to happen.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I broke my penis

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sid Vicious posted:

I broke my penis

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

My dog left me and my wife broke her leg

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Sid Vicious posted:

My dog left me and my wife broke her leg

98 problems

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats what's so insane he was a male dog

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I'm calling you out, LAP. You're a lazy piece of trash that refuses to poop when your water's out, and then you mash your bare feet into the poops that pile up in your backyard. You also beg for people to buy you things on the internet that cost, like, $10, and you don't even have the courtesy to masturbate for them on cam.

I'm calling you out Brozne Fonz - if that's even your REAL name. You're sycophant and an enabler of LAP's self-destructive, ultra-lazy lifestyle.

Both of you can GET hosed!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

LabyaMynora posted:

I'm calling you out, LAP. You're a lazy piece of trash that refuses to poop when your water's out, and then you mash your bare feet into the poops that pile up in your backyard. You also beg for people to buy you things on the internet that cost, like, $10, and you don't even have the courtesy to masturbate for them on cam.

I'm calling you out Brozne Fonz - if that's even your REAL name. You're sycophant and an enabler of LAP's self-destructive, ultra-lazy lifestyle.

It's finally happening, I'm gonna get hosed!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

LabyaMynora posted:

:hmmyes:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Bronze Fonz posted:

It's finally happening, I'm gonna get hosed!!!

NOT IN THE GOOD WAY!!! IN THE BAD WAY!!! LIKE WHEN MR. BELVEDERE SAT ON HIS BALLS!!!

Shut it, you creep!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Alan !!!!!!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm seeing a lot of noise and anger in this thread.
A lot of hostility. And a lot of weirdness by Sid.

But what I'm not seeing a lot of.

Is alan.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Alan sucks, pass it on.

:ninja:Who's Alan?:ninja:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Beef City posted:

I'm seeing a lot of noise and anger in this thread.
A lot of hostility. And a lot of weirdness by Sid.

But what I'm not seeing a lot of.

Is alan.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol looks more like a clamborghini op. :backtowork:

Congrats on your freedom though, I bet you can take your internet connected laptop into any room in the house and yard, or even out to middle of the street where you can walk up to ppl and say “I’m connected to the internet” and they will think your cool. :hmmyes:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

all the current gbs community members come into the thread with everything they need for a HUGE alan

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BF's rise to superstardom has been nothing short of meteoric, and I for one welcome the scandal that will bring him down.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

all the current gbs community members come into the thread with everything they need for a HUGE alan

lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol looks more like a clamborghini op. :backtowork:

Congrats on your freedom though, I bet you can take your internet connected laptop into any room in the house and yard, or even out to middle of the street where you can walk up to ppl and say “I’m connected to the internet” and they will think your cool. :hmmyes:

Welp, forget my plans. This is the winner for the "what to do with my an 100' of ethernet cable" contest.

Hello Neighbor! Did you know I have the internet? :downs:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Literally A Person posted:

Welp, forget my plans. This is the winner for the "what to do with my an 100' of ethernet cable" contest.

that's a good way to get shot Lmao

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Alan!!!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm calling out myself for being a stinky hypocrite!

Bronze Fonz posted:

My secret nemesis is Literally a Person.
More like Literally a Poser amirite???

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
LOL. Exposed for the posuer I am. Shameful.

By and by, this car takes a mother gently caress load of AA's. Gonna report back when I obtain more. :haibrow:

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

this post is cute. goons are cute

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I liked it when BF posted in all of the various fora about the recent unpleasantness

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
I don’t know what all about this Alan fella but I would like one (1) Alan please.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Empty Sandwich posted:

I liked it when BF posted in all of the various fora about the recent unpleasantness

I can now say I posted in TFR. Once!

LOL. Exposed for the posuer I am. Shameful.

By and by, this car takes a mother gently caress load of AA's. Gonna report back when I obtain more. :haibrow:

Ah yeah, should've thrown in some batteries as well I think it's like 3 for the car and 2 for the remote?
Don't take this poo poo from the man, go batteryless!

Doc Fission posted:

this post is cute. goons are cute

No you're cute.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Check it out guys I’m using the internet.. outdoors. :madmax:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Take him down and grab his internet!!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP was feeling blue about his posting so he tell Doctor
Doctor say 'LAP your posting is balls and belongs in the outhouse take it there where it belong'
LAP was so frustrated he tell the Doctor 'How can I take my poop babies to the outhouse?" and the Doctor says 'With a 100ft lan cable'
and LAP say "BUT DOCTOR I ALREADY HAVE 100FT LAN CABLE".
'ok' say doctor.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Calling out Literally a Person to say I like him a whole lot ❤️

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bronze Fonz posted:

Take him down and grab his internet!!

No haha, you see I am using the internet.. outdoors.. :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Statutory Ape posted:

you were supposed to carry the cable in person if you wanted a chance at sleeping with LAP

While I would love to have intercourse with LAP, I'm currently busy carrying a 200-ft cable to your place.