Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Residency Evil posted:

Because I have room for one "fun" car. If I'm going to spend one hundred thousand dollars on it, it better be able to at least get me to the fun roads/track/etc as well as a Kia can.

:shrug:

+1

Lots of people say they want a raw race car, but honestly I just want a grand tourer. Race cars are fun as a toy but not to live with. Low NVH is undervalued in my opinion.

The BMW 850 is on my list, as are a handful of the 911 and Cayman flavors. Stretch goal is a Lamborghini aventador as lambo makes a proper poster car. There's a good number on my list, I've got to do an effort post with pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU