Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Name: Athruithe Beaga
Aspect: Mutation

Goddess of small places and small changes, guardian of tide-pools, sealed caves and distant islands, patron of livestock breeders and plant experimenters.

Clayren fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jul 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Athruithe Beaga god of Mutation

Let life be unbound from this placid order, unshackle the teeming seas and forests from godly-made armatures and stodgy uniformity. For I shall unleash invisible processes and small changes to make all that lives and breathes undergo evolutionary processes regardless of their makers desires.

godmana: 50-10=40 current

1d100+1d20=23

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Look at my children, are they not perfect, are they not beautiful?

Here I see a likely agent, whose propensity for chaos and change is hidden beneath its placid and indolent behavior. Inside I see vast and lifeless expanses, made for the storage and digestion of so very many things. Insects, lizards, birds, rodents, snakes, fish, milk, pieces of string, dishes made from grains, vegetables and dairy products which do not yet exist in this reality. These guts are to be the grand trade hub for earthly flesh, a place through which great many things pass. Therefore I call upon the minutest of creatures evolve as bacteria and viruses in the stomachs and droppings of these new felines.

Godmana: 50-10-10=30 current

1d100+1d20=74

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

I see a vast body, its waters placid and fresh. I send power into the small and simple things, the plants of the water. Grow, change, become great and all-encompassing, hoard and multiply, choke the life from all else. I mutate the small plants of the great central sea, that the algae may bloom and bloom large, covering every surface and robbing the waters of oxygen.

Godmana: 50-10-10-10=20 current

1d100+1d20=43

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Hashim posted:

A portion of Humans become Drunkards and Insane, and are Shunned by their own.

Here, where the twin suns bake a great expanse of sugary alcohol, the humans live in filth and decadence. They eat and drink until they vomit, copulate like wild beasts and bathe, if ever, in those same strange waters. My children are amongst them already, spread easily from host to host. I lack worshipers of my own, but with a nudge I might take some. I transform some parasites, that they might hijack the minds of exiled men.

This world is in flux, its very shape and temperature under constant assault from the hands of scheming gods. I shall be a refuge for my new children, I will help them adapt to every challenge and build a temple to myself here, among these islands. I build my temple of change here, where my children may live.

This world resists me, it is stubborn and static. I must rethink this.

Godmana: 50-10-10+40-10-10=50 current

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

I am not a cruel goddess, I do not weave change just to do harm. I take with one hand and give with the other. See now, how men are plagued by war, their frail bodies no match for the dullard trees. I speak softly into the ears of tiny beetles, they glow an emerald green and burrow into trees to lay their eggs. While many will survive a great number shall sicken and die, in this way might the trees ranks be thinned.

Godmana: 50-10-10+40-10-10-10=40 current

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

The goddess delighted in her children, whose ability to live in the deepest reaches of the earth showed perfectly the tenacity of life. So she thought to bestow gifts upon them, that they might flourish. First she wove a spell of mutation upon them, that they might use their mouths to suck at the roots of great trees and drain them of life-force. (10 godmana): 65

Next she sent her energies into a select worm elite and sought to enlarge their brains, to mutate them into a caste of brilliant leaders to unite the worms. (10 godmana): 105

Then she took living vines and bent them with her mutative magics, instilling them with a portion of her power to form a crown which would grant a parasite worm the power to inspire loyalty and bravery in its followers. (5 godmana): 23

Finally, she crafted a set of worm armor which was impenetrable to all weapons and magics. (5 godmana): 61

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5=55 current

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

The world was becoming ever more dangerous for living things, as tree and automaton rampaged in ceaseless war. So Athruithe Beaga sought to create a faith for her beloved worms which would honor the gods and goddesses of nature: Athruithe Beaga the patron of worms and change, Khurol who guards life, Dagmal who encourages growth, Mar Rabbunta who guards the living soul, The Lady Elayne who guards against extinction, Feesh who gives the waters their bounty and the departed Greene who died fighting the monstrous trees. (10 godmana): 76

She saw the faith take root, though not perfectly and so sought to forge holy artifacts for her children. However she was not the god of forges and her attempts were stymied.

Forge a set of armor to allow a worm to become invisible when worn. (5 godmana): 36
Forge a circlet which, when worn, will allow the gods to speak to a worm directly. (5 godmana): 66
Forge a set of priestly robes which grant the wearer power over non-intelligent parasites. (5 godmana): 37

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5-10-5-5-5=30 current

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Athruithe Beaga goddess of Mutation and Doombane

"The world is sundered by violence and heat, the great volcano belches doom into the air and ground. I shall give my children skin like stone, that they might be safe from molten rock." (20 godmana): 33

Seeing this attempt fail the goddess tried once more to aid her children and poured power into them. "I shall make you giants and you shall tower over all! Grow my worms, grow!" (20 godmana): 51

But once more the goddess was disappointed, her first mistake had poisoned the world with fixedness and the living cells would not heed her calls. She awoke then to a great and terrible anger at this mortal flesh and gave forth one last demand. "If you will not change in form then change in number! Go you worms, I shall transform you to reproduce in greater numbers than ever before! Be fruitful and multiply!" (20 godmana): 116

At last the flesh, sluggish though it was, heeded her calling. The worms and wyrms laid their eggs in great numbers and their kind spread across and below the surface of the earth. Athruithe Beaga was pleased by this and rested, but then was awoken by the call of The Lady Elayne, who pleaded on behalf of the living creatures. The goddess responded, saying "Your cause is just, I shall give of my blood and furthermore I shall become a champion against those who threaten life. I take now the godly Aspect of Doombane so that I may strike at those who threaten creation. (5 godmana)

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-20-20-20-5=0 current

Clayren fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jul 19, 2020

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Edited!

Clayren fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 19, 2020

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

You've unleashed The Dunce Cap on humanity, a hat that makes you dumber when you put it on.

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

The champion of creation hefted her newly forged spear of Doombane and felt its great power, an idea made into a tool of violent intentions. She raised it high, spinning it through the air and forming invisible currents in the fabric of creation. From her spear, which is word made idea made alliance made physical made metaphysical, she created an inverse. If her foes were to revel in destruction then destruction would revel in them and their children. A curse upon the doom-bound! All thinking things existing in this physical world who worship the pantheon of destruction shall die or decay faster. (20 godmana) 85

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-20-20-20-5+30-20=20 current

Clayren fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Jul 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

In those days the lands were beset by war without ending, as creation and destruction raged on in conflict. In the west the great fire-breathing ants made war upon all, in the east stalwart mountain giants stood against the tides of bloodthirsty trees and from the heart of the world poured forth an endless number of terrors and calamities. Beyond the Greene Sanctum only the great north was spared from this ceaseless violence. Here the peaceful willows rested their roots and traded with wyrm, man and angel. The goddess Athruithe Beaga saw this and was fearful that an invasion might bring war to the north. Through priests and prophets she commanded that a great fortress city be built by the wyrms and worms, both above ground and below, Mór Domhain: The Depthless Gate, to protect the north from all destructive forces. (5 godmana) 106 From the earth were dug many stones and the city rose high above, while deep chasms extended below.

Turning her attention to the humans, the goddess felt great love for the beast king Wyldewan and his mutating body. She crafted a new artifact for him, an amulet formed from bone which would allow him to return himself to his previous state. It did not go well. (5 godmana) 24

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-20-20-20-5+30-20-10=10 current

Clayren fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Jul 23, 2020