Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal, god of Justice

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal, god of Justice

Dagmal frowned at his feckless fellow godlings. Springs of wine and physical bodies were all well and good, but the place was empty rock. There could be no justice, he knew, if there was no life. So, he created life, causing plants, animals, and people to form and commanded them to grow, and expand throughout the earth.

Godmana 20/50

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Dagmal, god of Justice

The creation of life awakens a new understanding in Dagmal. He gains a better understanding of Fertility

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal, god of Justice and Fertility

Dagmal saw the communities forming in the world and knew that they needed organization. So he gave the Ant Men a command....to Establish laws for the good of all and punish those who broke them

He also established an Order of Judges, to wander between Ant Men communities and settled areas to resolve disputes and disagreements.

Godmana 10/50

edited to specify the location and people.

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jul 13, 2020

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Hashim posted:

No they should all be there, except the actions that rolled around and near 50, they simply failed so it's not worth mentioning them all.

That said, I just realised I missed a couple edits toward the end so those GP aren't expended

Just wondering which edits you missed? Who gets GP back?

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Hashim posted:

just this one, I think -

Thanks. Was wondering.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal saw the communities forming in the world and knew that they needed organization. So he gave the humans a command....to Establish laws for the good of all and punish those who broke them

He also established an Order of Judges, to wander between human communities and settled areas to resolve disputes and disagreements.

Godmana 55

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal looked with concern at the trees and their warlike state. They would overtake and destroy all of the other peoples on this world, poor things. The only solution would be for the various peoples to organize into states of their own.

So he found a worthy Ruler for the Humans, and inspired him to build a state.

And he found a worthy Ruler for the Ant-men, and inspired her to build a state.

And he found a worthy Ruler for the Changelings, and inspired him to build a state

Godmana 40

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal was still concerned about the aggression of the trees. In this state, these new more aggressive trees seemed hostile, dangerous, capable of destroying all other life if they were allowed to, spurred on by an unnecessarily aggressive god. But Dagmal knew that life was resilient. There was a species of insect....termites, they were called, that fed on trees. A temporary increase in number might keep the trees busy for a while. So Dagmar boosted the fertility of the termites in the tree kingdom, unleashing a termite plague in the hopes that would slow the trees down.

Godmana 25

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal broods and stares at the world and the actions of some of his fellow gods incomprehensibly. The world is big enough, with life and room for all. Yet, why are some of his siblings so bent on destroying it and destroying the life that was created? He calls out to the other gods.

"My brothers and sisters! This is a place we have shaped. This means we have a duty to protect it! Look how fragile this place is! Yet some of you choose to destroy and bring misery without cause! Would you make all our work for naught? Who will join me in protecting this world against those who would do it harm?"

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
[quote="Epicurius" post="506543108"]

Dagmal considered the request of the strange divided God. He feared La and Ka were beyond his help,though, perhaps...

Ma and Na, he thought he could help.

So, first, he Sent guides to helped Ma and Na upon their way.

Godmana 55

I just spent 5 mana each on 2 actions. if any of these need more or less, please let me know and I'll adjust my points

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Jul 16, 2020

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Hashim posted:

Can't act directly on another god, only by way of proxy

Edited to add proxies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Dagmal gladly joins the Pantheon of Creation, hoping he can do something, at least to fix the problem his siblings have brought to the world.

Godmana 85