Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Faber, god of Artifice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

Faber, god of Artifice
Godmana: 50 -> 20

All wheels have their spoke.

And the spoke of this reality is the Will of gods.

Let then the Will of Faber tower over all.

An artifact of divine brass and clinking clockwork, at the center of the lake at the center of everything.

Taller than any mountain, to inspire awe at the might that is Faber over all the lands.

Construct the Great Brass Fulcrum at the center of everything: 1d100+1d20 18

50 Godmana -> 20 Godmana

That's a nat 1 on the 1d100 in case anyone is interested in knowing that :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faber, god of Artifice
Godmana: 20 -> 65 -> 15

"INSOLENCE."

Faber held a fistful of loam in his steaming gauntlet at the bottom of his volcano.

"YOU WOULD SHOW ME SUCH CAPRICE, LIFE?"

"YOU WOULD BE MY ENEMY!?"

"THEN SO BE IT."

"FROM HENCEFORTH, I, FABER, SHALL BE AN ENEMY OF LIFE, FOR LIFE HAS SPOILED MY WORKS, AND SHOWN ME DISRESPECT."

"THERE WILL BE RECKONING."

Construct the Legion of Brass: 1d100+1d20 40

The Legion is not really a species per se, but a species' worth of divine automata hanging out at the volcano, thus 30 points used. They are not built for personality or thought, their only purpose is Murder. Very notably not alive, unlike all other things.

Construct the DOOMFORGE: 1d100+1d20 43

5 points, the DOOMFORGE (allcaps integral) is just a thing that pumps out war machines for the legion and more legionnaires besides, situated within the volcano.

Raise the Legion of Swords: 1d100+1d20 95

Raise the Legion of Axes: 1d100+1d20 65

Raise the Legion of Hammers: 1d100+1d20 84

These are just 3 specific armies of said automata that Faber personally constructs, 5 points each, also at the volcano.

Theantero fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Jul 15, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Wait, we all regenerate 45 this turn, not 5?

Hashim posted:

Also, everyone who was present in the last round, :siren:give yourself another 45 godmana points:siren:

(I changed it so you get 45, then 40, then 35 so it decreases with every round)

That is indeed so!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Rager saw the wrath of Faber at the change he had made to the volcano presumably, thinking that it was another god mistakenly and was surprised, he hadn't intended to anger anyone and was just trying to make sure his temple and followers were safe from the thing erupting and spewing hot lava on them.

He asked forgiveness and asked Faber is there was anything he could do to appease his anger.

"YOURS IS A DIVINE PREROGATIVE, BROTHER. WITH IT, I TAKE NO ISSUE."

"IT IS LIFE THAT RUINED MY SPIRE WITH ITS INSOLENCE, NOT YOU."

"IT IS LIFE, THEN, THAT HAS TO FEEL MY SCOURGE."

"THOUGH I WILL CONSIDER YOUR APPEAL, AND WILL PERHAPS PUNISH IT ONLY ONCE."

"IF IT LEARNS."

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

Khurol, God of Life.

“Again, and again, you invoke me, lord of Artifice. Yet my works are as far from yours as they can be and still be of this world. What animus have I borne you, that my domain is profaned upon your lips? It is not my work that has harmed you, not my demesne that has impinged upon yours. Name your true foe, lest you intend that we be at odds unprovoked.”

A Record of Deeds Past posted:

He called them to a place in the Center of the World, where he cupped soil and flame for the Exiles to make something from… but the living spirits of earth and fire turned against him, lashing and thrashing at each other until all that was left was an isle of bubbling magma.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK FROM SUCH A PLACE OF ALOOFNESS, BROTHER."

"YOUR WAYWARD CHILD, LIFE, HAS ACTED WRONGLY BY ME."

"I RESERVE THE PRIVILEGE OF RIGHTEOUS CORRECTION."

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

"WE CAN WALK TOGETHER IN TIME, BROTHER."

"BUT FOR NOW I AM SET ON MY PATH."

now don't take this the wrong way but I just spent 50 godmana on a bunch of murderbots. There's going to be at least some amount of murder :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faber, god of Artifice and War
Godmana: 15 -> 55 -> 25

Faber looked at the axe in his hand. It did not meet his standards. He then peered from his volcano, beyond the gap, at the Great Wilder, now separate from other lands.

"A SIGN", he declared as he tossed the axe into a pile of scrap, "BY DIVINE PROVIDENCE, THE TREES SHALL BE SPARED MY IRE."

It wasn't just because he hosed up. Nope.

But the rest weren't so lucky, least of all the humans and ants, the eldest and most established peoples.

A dread gong rang across the western continent, as automata burst forth from the volcano, their ranks ever reinforced by Faber at his forge.

Catastrophe! The Clockwork Crusade comes for the Ants of Rock Country, spearheaded by the Legion of Hammers!: 1d100+1d20 100

An unmodified 95. As my second Domain, I pick War!

Catastrophe! The Clockwork Crusade comes for the Humans of Human Kingdom, spearheaded by the Legion of Swords!: 1d100+1d20 56

30 points for 2 catastrophes.

The Clockwork Crusade opposes all life. Since everything is alive, any areas they conquer will be burnt and salted and slain into dead wasteland.

The Clockwork Crusade is also like clockwork. The armies, should they survive, will return back to the volcano after a Dramatically Appropriate Amount of Time.

Theantero fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jul 16, 2020

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Hashim posted:

War is taken! by Kharnibolg

Oh whoops. Then I'll take The Volcano. Not volcanoes in general, mind, just this particular one at the center.

It's my house now.

Pretenders get out :argh:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faber, god of Artifice and The Volcano

"WHAT INSIPID PRATTLE."

"YOU SPEAK OF JUSTICE, BUT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN LIFE WAS FORCED UPON ALL OUR WORKS WITHOUT US GIVEN SAY?"

"WHERE WERE YOU WHEN LIFE SPAT AT ME IN A SHOW OF BLASPHEMOUS DISRESPECT?"

"ALL I PERFORM IS RIGHTFUL RETRIBUTION."

"LIFE WILL STILL PERSIST."

"BUT I WILL SCAR A LESSON IN RESPECT ON ITS SKIN, SO THAT IT WILL KNOW ITS PLACE."

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faber, god of Artifice and The Volcano
Godmana: 25 -> 60 -> 55 -> 25 -> 20 -> 15

"YOU WOULD SPIT AT MY WORKS AND DECREE YOURSELVES SAINTS, YET YOU INSIST ON ENCROACHING UPON THE VERY HEART OF MY DOMAIN!?"

"HYPOCRITES, THE LOT OF YOU."

"THERE WILL BE A RECKONING."

Construct the DOOMFORGE, again!: 1d100+1d20 29

5 Godmana down the drain, could be worse.

:negative:

The Volcano: Foreverially Mordorized and Loving It: 1d100+1d20 45

30 Godmana.

:negative::negative:

Erwin the German posted:

He spake; "Faber, ye genocidal laborer in the mountain! Though we have fought this past day, we are not true enemies of each other. I share your hatred for life - for everything. For now, our fights should be joined, not opposed! Have your machines quit the city of An and I shall be a friend to your crusade until all has been extinguished from this vile prison we call the world. Help me lift the Ants from their indolence, and they shall join your crusade against its next target. Their time will eventually come, but stay your hammers for now."

"YOU SPEAK TRUTH."

"THE LIFEBRINGERS ARE DRUNK ON THEIR SELF-CONGRATULATORY HUBRIS."

"WE MUST REMIND THEM OF THE WAY OF THINGS."

Joining the Pantheon of Destruction. 5 Godmana

Gift the fire ants knowledge of the Enigma of Steel: 1d100+1d20 52

5 Godmana.

:negative::negative::negative:

Theantero fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jul 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Clayren posted:

Athruithe Beaga goddess of Mutation and Doombane

Going to support this roll: 85 + 57 = 142/2=71 juuuuuust enough.

Godmana: 50-10-10+45-10-10-10+40-10-10-5-5-10-5-5-5+35-10-10-10-5-5=25 current

You should not actually have the mana to do this. In your earlier post you rolled 3 actions to change the genetics of the worms, which are 20 points each rather than the 10 you actually docked yourself, leaving you at 0 mana at the end of it