Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

AEMINAL posted:

Some say the meaning of life is leaving your mark on this hell-scape of a world, doing good and benefiting the others that have to suffer after your sentence of hell-piss-gently caress that is existence, is up.

Others say it's about loving your close ones and making sure your genetic retardation lives onto the next generation of hell-bullshit.

Me? It's all about pozzing as many neg-rear end asses possible, it's my sole drive in life - shoving my poz cock into neg h0les and pozzing the fukk out of them; and IV crystal methamphetamine is my deity.

God drat do I love pozzing neg holes!

What is your meaning of life, fellow goon? :sterv:

i wish u well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU