Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

The Lone Badger posted:

So Mia has been dead all along and the game is the protagonist trying to get over it via unsupervised hallucinogen therapy?

Mia refusing to say where she is incredibly suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
/\/\I think the title is a cheeky reference to how the English colonizers used to describe the jungle.
I didn't know this was your first LP, you're doing a good job showcasing Green Hell so don't worry about it too much. You kind of remind me of CirclMaster a bit actually, except he don't got a snazzy intro.
You can always set up a casual Twitch streaming thing, like I occasionally stream Warframe or Elite or whatever. It's incredibly low effort.
Have you checked out the LP Beach Discord?

Dreadwroth2 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Aug 14, 2020

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747

malkav11 posted:

That's what I had originally assumed, but I feel like things have gotten weird enough that more supernatural explanations are on the table.
I think the game being more realistic is a pretty nice choice on the devs part.

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
As soon as Mia started being evasive about where she was, I knew something was up.