Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Would it be government sanctioned? There's been a suggestion that folks are uninterested in the outside because either definite answer would be disappointing:

We're all alone in the world, or

There's other people but we're completely cut off from them.

At the same time they probably don't think about the question every day. Here on Earth we don't know if there is extraterrestrial life, but we don't ponder it every day except perhaps for astronomers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

She jumped the height of that trash dumpster in stride. That seems magical.

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

That's a good point that we don't have any basis for how Tessa would act in the waking world. Could the whole story finally come to a head before dawn?

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

studio mujahideen posted:

reversed from the official story

I'm guessing this is a fan theory? It does make sense. Have there been any such hints in-comic?

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Have we seen all the names in the poll before? Like Bud and Harley are Laser Thrash and Knuckle Thrash?

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

I'm concerned the vote engagement / totals are like half of last year.

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Not you in particular, but I'm not sure how people can take the "child soldiers" perspective and still be reading this series.

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

Ok, thanks. I'll share that the reason I used "perspective" instead of "fact" there was that I would have to compartmentalize that kind of narrative to enjoy any lighter romance, comedy, cool action scenes, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blacksocks
Feb 20, 2007

I wouldn't be posting here if I didn't read it? And enjoy it.