Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Cassidy may have been spying for quite a while now. Would she have other reason to know anything about Undine's secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Considering what probably made that thunk noise....oof.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

I love her regular Twitter, but come on, have you SEEN the kittens she fosters and how snuggly and adorable she makes them? Completely unfair fight.

Case in point.

https://twitter.com/CagleCats/status/1428827345918509056

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Plus Goop dangled the apple of "have powers again" which for someone like Tessa means "be in control of your life again and get back in your comfort zone where everything was okay".

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

After clicking through from that link a few pages ahead, I just happened to notice the eye effect here as well when Vedika mentions that it's strange that nobody knows much about how girls getting their powers works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

blacksocks posted:

Ok, thanks. I'll share that the reason I used "perspective" instead of "fact" there was that I would have to compartmentalize that kind of narrative to enjoy any lighter romance, comedy, cool action scenes, etc.

Why would you compartmentalize the literal neon-flashing-sign not-subtext-just-text of the comic? It's literally the framework of how everything else, aka the "lighter romance, comedy, cool action scenes" is contextualized. gently caress right out of here with that "ugh how can you read this comic, it's so problematic" nonsense.