Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Uwu I'm about to gush everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

tbh i was excited to play with sandnavyguy again, so im actually upset at that move

This all sounds v fake

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mr. Steak posted:

its fake to be upset that an experienced player insta-vigged sng in this like 5th game ever? and yes sng is a cool up-and-coming player who i've played with shortly once (before dying). so this sucks

Yeah kinda. More making like a dozen posts about it.
Then again, steak gotta steak

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

Then again, steak gotta steak

Wait that sounds mean. I just mean it plays to meta so I'm not making an alignment call about it yet

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The worst part of the vig was that we're now going to have 5 pages of everyone theory-posting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok, so we’re all just vigs right? I vote we just do a shoot out and end the game today one way or another :getin:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

*banging on the table*

SHOOT! OUT! SHOOT! OUT! SHOOT! OUT!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapnAndy posted:

I had this thought too. Here's the thing, though: If it's true, the game is winnable today.

- Three more people shoot three other people, at random. It doesn't matter. What matters is that now we have four confirmed town and five unconfirmed. Worst case: 3 scum and 2 dayvigs remaining.

- Again picking at random, someone in the unconfirmed group has to shoot someone else. If they cannot do so, they're scum and one of our remaining dayvigs shoots them. Worst case is that they can, and the random target was the other townie, so: 8 alive, 3 unconfirmed.

- If that worst case comes up, we'll know when none of the remaining unconfirmeds can shoot each other, and oh look, there's all the scum. We vote one out each day.

So... we actually kinda need to figure out if we think it's true or not.

I like it, but that's a pretty large sized if

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Massacre and then play Mafia with whatever is left.

As far as killing goes I would like Andy and Yuming to be dead today; the former because he's been doing most of the planning and heavy lifting, and if he's town the plans can continue without him but if he's scum then I'd rather nip it in the bud, and the latter since she seems to be the only player claiming to not have a vig

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't really buy DC's actions as scum here, if she's lying why not just take the freebie against yuming rather than back her up?
It only really makes sense as a gambit that I'm not seeing, or if yuming is scum and they both hosed up and this is damage control.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I got some theories now and I want to see a gushed player flip. We should kill either cheese or humalong today, but just one

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote cheese

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A frozen gusher does not sound good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007