Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

drunken the gas chamber officeparty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I will get heraldry and titles implemented post-haste. Your title goes to your heir primogeniture style if you get banned so if your scheming bother baits you into it, he might get to be duke of pet island himself.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My heir is albany academy who has the same traits as me; lazy, plays the bass (poorly), likes punk, and is a seasoned shitposter.

I am also Jeffrey's vassal and spymaster so kiss your plot power goodbye

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

[speaking into toy walkie-talkie] Jeffrey there is a subversive element in GBS calling you 'a huge Bitcoin nerd who smells like onions', awaiting instructions on how to proceed

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
smells like onions itt

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage
163 PATRONS
$993 PER MONTH

This is still more than enough to keep Lowtax rolling in cookies.

If you're reading this and you're still donating to his Patreon then gently caress YOU.

EDIT: Also Jeffrey of YOSPOS, don't forget to make him take "Something Awful" out of his Gaming Garbage description when the deal is finalized.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Just make him lose the capitalization and it'll still be accurate :D ;)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

My heir is albany academy who has the same traits as me; lazy, plays the bass (poorly), likes punk, and is a seasoned shitposter.

I am also Jeffrey's vassal and spymaster so kiss your plot power goodbye
The position of spymaster was cancelled :ohdear:

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
So did Lowtax get that surgery because he's a spineless bastard?
Sorry if someone already did a post like this :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

D1E posted:

Jeffrey if you start GOONCONS up again will you devote a fraction of your millions on hookers to help goons lose their virginities?

women are people

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
they could be dude hookers

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Sounds like something someone with a spymaster would say.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

i am NOT a spymaster, said the spymaster angrily

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

drat, I wanted that one. Am I still in the running for Spymaster General at least? My completion of every "I Spy" book is in my resume and I feel I'm a natural for the post.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

D1E posted:

163 PATRONS
$993 PER MONTH

If you're reading this and you're still donating to his Patreon then gently caress YOU.

EDIT: Also Jeffrey of YOSPOS, don't forget to make him take "Something Awful" out of his Gaming Garbage description when the deal is finalized.

Actual human garbage or people so bizarrely rich and inattentive that they can literally afford to just poo poo out an extra $5-10 a month and not notice?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Pick posted:

women are people

they don't stop being people when they're sex workers

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mind the walrus posted:

Actual human garbage or people so bizarrely rich and inattentive that they can literally afford to just poo poo out an extra $5-10 a month and not notice?

Lowtax doesn't deserve a cent, but I've been laughing for five minutes straight and I think I may have poo poo my pants, too.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mind the walrus posted:

small monthly payments is, like, an entire Thing when it comes to extracting money from people. c.f. paying for Netflix even if you've not watched anything that month

i reckon a lot of people paying lowtax are people who have a few patreon payments on the go, and aren't very attentive

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
ok so, women are people, lots of little money equals big money and there is no spymaster.

i better write this down.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

WHY ARE TEH FORUMS SLOW JEEFRY?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

D1E posted:

WHY ARE TEH FORUMS SLOW JEEFRY?

Xenforo incoming.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
are global gooncons going to be a thing

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i am declaring gooncon 4, i repeat we are at gooncon 4.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I finally got Jeffrey to acknowledge my existence. As per my sacred oath, I'll never wash this post again, even if it smells faintly of onion.

Too late, I already rebelled and my subforum is now an independent fief. I'm just hoping you'll lose interest in two days and wander off, as the previous ruler was wont to do

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

I will get heraldry and titles implemented post-haste. Your title goes to your heir primogeniture style if you get banned so if your scheming bother baits you into it, he might get to be duke of pet island himself.
I don’t really post in any specific sub forums, I just drop terrible posts wherever I happen to be. I’m going to take the bastard name that denotes something awful.

Oswald Goatse.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

are global gooncons going to be a thing
every goon is required to, at some point in their life, make the pilgrimage to lee's summit to pee in the parking lot of the former SA office

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
We venture in the sacramental GTR and offer urine rich in Mangosteen and cookies. Praise to the servers.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

My dingus was lost in a tragic anime accident, can I just open the valve to my catheter bag

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just use someone elses'

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

drunken officeparty posted:

My dingus was lost in a tragic anime accident, can I just open the valve to my catheter bag

It would be an honor for me to help you open it

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
A Dingus Ate My Babby

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
you shall be the fellowship of the goatmans ring.

good luck on your quest, now get out of my house.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

D1E posted:

163 PATRONS
$993 PER MONTH

What’s really lovely about this is that it was at 162/$983, but some loving rear end in a top hat decided Lowtax needed another $10 a month.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

e: watched video; it's just another one of those 'free nurge' ones

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

astral posted:

free nurge

Agreed

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

every goon is required to, at some point in their life, make the pilgrimage to lee's summit to pee in the parking lot of the former SA office

I can’t wait to see the look on the faces of the lawyers next door

“Oh god not this poo poo again”

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Blue Moonlight posted:

What’s really lovely about this is that it was at 162/$983, but some loving rear end in a top hat decided Lowtax needed another $10 a month.

It’s 162/$986 now so somebody wised up

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Do we get plat or something if we've already done this before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Snowy posted:

It’s 162/$986 now so somebody wised up

I feel like every time the Patreon numbers show up in the thread, somebody else finally gets the memo and cancels.

Once the sale is complete, we should just pin a thread and update the thread title.