Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Ralph Hurley posted:

At some point ET said geeple geeple sssnnnnnnnnnn, org. I swear if you look in that book he says that.

lil homie said WHAT? kinda ruins the movie for me tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

It did have it, the rides were identical. The Hollywood version closed in 2003 and was replaced with Revenge of the Mummy. The Florida version is the only attraction from the park's opening in 1990 that still exists.

Crazy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

People who 'know' theme park rides creep me out

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Though this thread has been quite a ride, I am more interested in the higher-grossing movies (adjusted for inflation) that did not have sequels

Particularly since I discovered in the process that Gone With the Wind got a miniseries sequel in the 1990s somehow, ahaha

Looks like the Sound of Music and Doctor Zhivago are the best bets for beating E.T. to a sequel. You could argue for the Ten Commandments but...not sure what a sequel to that would look like. Besides being called the Eleventh Commandment.

Everything else in the top 30 either has sequels or is an adaptation of a book that has other film adaptations, so that gets weirder.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Big Beef City posted:

“Why people care about topics that I don’t?” - a goon

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

People who know hot dogs creep me out.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

I bet your personal life wouldn't hold up to scrutiny in this exact way?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Babylon Astronaut posted:

The game requires two joysticks that you use at the same time. One does nothing but navigate your inventory.

lol that owns

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

You skipped your meds or something this week?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Dr. Quarex posted:

You could argue for the Ten Commandments but...not sure what a sequel to that would look like. Besides being called the Eleventh Commandment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeTsWGPT0w

Someone finding the rubble to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

lil homie said WHAT? kinda ruins the movie for me tbh

#ETisoverparty