Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

will I ever get a septic tank

Your tank will remain healthy and infection free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ForbiddenSock posted:

The spirits are whispering to me. Tomorrow for lunch you will have a disappointing wrap due to a lack of access to proper burrito distributors. You will however receive free chips and a little extra soda in your cup. Be wary of anyone with straight hair who smells like strawberry vape. Your lucky sign is yellow: prepare to slow down.

You need to put chilli in your ears. You can just jam a whole chili in there but I recommend a thin chilli sauce.