Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pipe
Good boy(?)
Better boy(?)
Best boy(?)
View Results

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i have no idea what this show is "about" yet, but they pack so much personality into Natsume that i don't care. the sense of scale when they're on their swings repairing the fortress is great too, a couple shots definitely triggered my fear of heights. the chief staff have a pretty good pedigree between them, here's hoping this doesn't become another big nothing like Kabaneri or a disaster like Franxx, though it already seems to have more thought and care involved than either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

That seems like a huge oversight to have in this system.

doesn't Kaburagi spefically say that her chip malfunctions, not just shuts down when she flatlines?

e: decided to check, and indeed he does.

Million Ghosts fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 23, 2020

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
for absolutely 0 reason at all, i get the impression the green monster blood is like LCL in Eva, or else there'd be a lot more bodies just kinda floating around at all times