Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if you poo poo you’re pants op? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

the secret no commando will tell you is to keep your underwear in your front pocket just for emergencies like this

I keep like 2 pairs of briefs in my laptop bag (which is NOT a purse btw some ppl insist that it is but it ISNT) and sometimes I use them to wipe the sweat from by brow when I’m shitposting extra hard at an Internet cafe (which is LITERALLY IRONICALLY where I catch the most poo poo for having a PURSE) when I’m clearly COMPUTING OUTDOORS. I mean do you even have a 100’ Ethernet cable IDIOT, you can’t fit a 100’ Ethernet cable in a STANDARD SIZED PURSE!! :catbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

there's nothing wrong with carrying an purse no matter which gender you claim if it assists your underwear game. no matter what the haters say commando is simply not wearing underwear. there are no rules about auxiliary briefs

Well you know what? When I tell them it’s for BACKUP UNDERWEAR they just start LAUGHING at me, and as tough as I look in the streets, I know some day those guys will poo poo THEIR PANTS and I will NOT float them a loaner pair, and I feel kind of sad for them. :boehner:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Doing this when it's either super hot outside and muggy as hell or you've got the shower running to get the steam really pumping in the bathroom and it's like Jurassic Park for poopin in there, or BOTH?

I don't like that actually it feels gross. No thank you.

Yeah it’s like farting in a steam room, the farticles just stick to the steam and now room is fart. :shrek: