Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

JOHN CENA posted:

if you ever put a card together where someone defends their belt you aren't simulating PRIDE.

which names should mekchu go after

I don't know who's available in this mod, but PRIDE definitely needs to bolster the heavyweight division first and foremost

So gotta pick up both Rei Zulu and Zuluzinho, and also the mightiest warrior, the Super Hluk, Minowaman

Also, book Renzo to get his rear end beat as much as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Freudian slippers posted:

Where's Igor and can we hire him?

Ring the church bells, Igor's comin!

Instead of Gomi, we must build our smallweight division around Genki Sudo

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Only one man can make the cut in time

The Diet Butcher, Alex Otsuka

Also, we gotta hire Valentijn Overeem

e: nvm, this

Bluedeanie posted:

In our perfect timeline, Bobby Southworth must not live long enough to call Chris Leben a fatherless bastard. Give him to 2000s Hammer.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

was Matt Hughes the guy who, one season of TUF, handed out Bibles to his team and instructed them to find a Biblical figure who reminded them of their coach, Matt Hughes?

or was that someone else

He told everyone that he's a lot like Queen Esther

Then, on the comeback season of TUF, when he was a guest coach, he claimed he knew Din Thomas was talking from a distance because he could "see those big lips moving"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I refuse to believe that any era of Vitor would be alive after a 10 minute first round, let alone capable of defeating Coleman in the 2nd

I see that the plan to make sure Gary Goodridge develops CTE in this timeline is going along without a hitch

We must use all available resources to take the title away from Royler, as no Gracie is allowed to be successful :colbert:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Don't forget to let Stiebling feast on some low level dudes to build up his Brazilian Killa gimmick

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I don't know what nod towards absolute realism I like more:

McKee being in dogshit decisions or Pete Spratt giving up his neck, as always

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CarlCX posted:

Antonio McKee was an internet favorite briefly because he led this angry, constant shittalking proto-social media campaign claiming Dana White and the UFC were scared of him, he was the actual best lightweight AND welterweight in the world and they didn't want him beating up their stars and he knew Dana when Dana was snorting coke in boxercise gyms and etc., and this went on for goddamn YEARS before the UFC finally signed him, and he was very outspoken about how they'd hosed up by bringing him in and he was going to break all their dudes and show the world what it had been missing.

He lost a curtain-jerking undercard fight that was so boring it had a Vegas undercard crowd booing loudly after getting outgrappled by Jacob "Christmas" Volkmann, who despite having ten UFC fights to his name is memorable solely for getting suspended repeatedly because he kept using his post-fight interviews to talk about how he was going to beat up Barack Obama.

Antonio McKee was immediately released from his four-fight contract. Years later he would respond to the whole thing by calling Dana White a bunch of gay slurs in the middle of what was ostensibly a press piece about his son.

i also remember when Bobby Green submitted Volkmann, in part because Joe Rogan was explaining what Bobby needed to do to finish the choke, and the fighters were close enough that Bobby could hear and implement the advice

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Push BAO QUACH

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

put some pride in PRIDE and sign Shad Smith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

pardon my reading comprehension skills, but do we have yves edwards?