Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hello I have only read the op but please run Frye v takayama on every card even if they have another scheduled fight tia

Edit: please also grab butterbean as soon as he's available. Gimmick fights rule.

Can you enable kicks to downed opponents but also give fighters a standing 10 count? I'm imagining a fighter trying to get a kick in as the ref dives in to get the guy back on his feet

ilmucche fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Jul 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

are shamrock and severn fighting each other two cards in a row? I'm definitely down to have them do that whenever possible and end up with shamrock v severn 4 a new hope, shamrock v severn great 8, shamrock v severn sweet 16, shamrock v severn 21 - punch drunk etc.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Matyushenko is the janitor right? I used to love that guy just for the nickname

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Hermes franca!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lid posted:

I move we release Franca given hes a rapist preferably into the sun.

I would like to retract my previous enthusiasm for hermes franca. I did not know this.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I vote Matsui because his photo on my phone made me think he was holding a baseball bat at first glance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Mekchu posted:

I've made the choice to put Anderson in the ring versus Chuck.

I hope chuck wins and keeps fighting until 2015 as like an anti-anderson