Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I liked the first half of Carole and Tuesday much more than the second. The second half felt more like stuff was happening to them instead of them actually doing anything. Also the political subplot felt like it took up too much time for very little payoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I enjoyed the first season, outside of the OVA episodes at the end which kind of take things a little too seriously and aren't as funny. Haven't watched the second yet because last I checked it didn't have an English dub.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like the con artist parts of Great Pretender but the tragic backstory stuff just seems so over the top.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I really liked the first part of C&T but thought the second was a big drop in quality. It felt like they didn't know what to do with Carole and Tuesday and they pretty much got sidelined for other characters. Also super didn't care about the political plot.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Watched the first couple of episodes of the Dragon's Dogma anime and it is weirdly videogame accurate at times. Like the big fight scene in the second episode uses a lot of actual attacks from the game.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I haven't finished the season yet so I don't know if this is something they specifically are building to but every single place the main character goes to in Dragon's Dogma he leaves it or the people he encounters worse off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of weird that Netflix is getting those Kishibe Rohan OVAs when they haven't put up the season he's from.