Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sure there was a thread about Cameo or some similar service where someone had paid a load of bodybuilders to threaten a kid about him eating his mother's chocolate. That was a thing, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Thank you, it was just weird enough I was beginning to think I'd dreamt it.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cda posted:

i feel like the last lady suspects it's a kink thing and is trying to thread the needle between getting some 35 year old freak's rocks off and terrifying a 12 year old to death

It was absolutely a kink thing that didn't quite work out for the guy, so he played it off as a joke.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe I'm just too internet-poisoned, but that reads to me more as a fetish script than a hilarious joke. Funny either way, though.