Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong

i take one sip of my coffee. and IMMEDIATELY have to poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

every god drat day

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

same but your posts

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

turn your rear end off

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

i forget i took my adderall and then 45 min later im like i gotta fuckin poo poo right NOW

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I seem to be immune to the coffee shits, considering the sheer amount of coffee I can drink and the amount and frequency of shits I produce.
I hope we can discuss this further OP, what's your Discord username?

Moo the cow
Apr 30, 2020

That's not a Pavlovian response unless you previously always drank coffee whenever you had explosive shits.

And if you did, then frankly it's your own fault for having a coffee machine in the bathroom.

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

yes but i don't drink coffee

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

im concerned about your colon's health, GBS

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Nap Ghost

Please describe your poo poo relative to the Bristol Stool Scale

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i just blasted 3 chili cheese dogs out OF MY rear end

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jul 13, 2020

Weka
May 5, 2019

And if you gaze long into an abyss, you will say `look, no ring.`

I feel like the bristol chart doesn't adequately describe the shotgun like blast I emit most mornings. Thanks 6 shots of espresso!
To answer your question OP, I too get the taste coffee and need to poo poo but only for good short blacks and only once I have adequately awakened, so that 5am roll out of bed straight to the coffee pot coffee doesn't cut the mustard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Sid Vicious posted:

every god drat day