Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I am not allowed at the library

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I was telling a fib

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

i used to work at a library when i was in high school. it was fun! pretty much anything goes at the library unless you are causing a fuss. like jerking off in plain view of everyone. that guy got asked to leave.

i put away books. they called us "pages." i never understood the reference until many years later. maybe i should not have been working at a library.

lol thats not where it originated dont worry

Etymology. The origin of the term is uncertain, but it may come either from the Latin pagus (servant), possibly linked to peasant, or an earlier Greek word παῖς (pais = child).

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Or within 100 feet of elementary schools

LOL!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a parent to two toddlers retard

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Daikloktos posted:

Mods this man is baiting me into trying to find the line where I can appropriately involve him or his toddlers near the word "retard"

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

JesusLovesRonwell posted:

Hey man, that's hate speech

im allowed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i havea piece of paper at my moms that says im retarded

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rural ontario doctors in the 90s ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i also found a bunch of letters from people i had never heard of saying you're gonna pull through youre a fighter lol that was scary