Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Why did it take this long to get Bianca on TV? Why could WWE not think of a better way to do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I would love to learn how they settled on "Fakeout R-Truth vs. Tozawa 24/7 match, Shayna comes in and attacks ninjas" as the way to work Shayna back into the mix on TV

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Seth coming out and going "How could 'An eye for an eye' possibly be a literal stipulation????" is legitimately funny to me

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cedric and Riccochet, The Two Losers Whose Asses Get Kicked

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Blaise330 posted:

I thought Kairi would be more babyface-in-peril and less murder-machine

Part of what's been so great about the recent Bayley/Sasha run is that it feels like their opponents have been given a chance to showcase themselves at their best