Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
makin oregairu snafu thread (unless someone else had something setup already)

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
great news for its fan (me)

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
it's not dorehedoro's fault that the magazine it ran in was cancelled (twice)

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I was wondering when all the villainess isekai adaptations were going to be announced and then I remembered that the bakarina juggernaut only aired a season ago nice but where are all the gyaru romcom adaptations lately?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1309536970553450497

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
oregairu s3 will probably be better experienced as a bingewatch since it's all one comprehensive (final) arc instead of tasks sprinkled about like the previous two seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
the new world has that moment where luffy clandestinely wipes his booger onto ussop, so i disagree