Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

also, too bad about Grant, that's really unfortunate. a brain aneurysm? which is pretty goddamned scary, you're just going about your business and then you're dead. although I guess it beats COVID death, or something like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

did they ever address this on the show? I stopped watching after 2 seasons or so

was it busted?

That rear end in a top hat looks to me like it's been busted a lot.

But not on Mythbusters, which was a family friendly show.

Also :rip: Grant Imahara.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Flannelette posted:

That doesn't look like him

Rubbish. Name even a single way the rear end in a top hat in the picture differs from Adam Savage's rear end in a top hat.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

also, too bad about Grant, that's really unfortunate. a brain aneurysm? which is pretty goddamned scary, you're just going about your business and then you're dead. although I guess it beats COVID death, or something like it.

to be honest that sounds alright compared to other ways of dying

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

BigBadSteve posted:

Rubbish. Name even a single way the rear end in a top hat in the picture differs from Adam Savage's rear end in a top hat.

It's differed in 29 minor areas compared to my album.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can't be his butthole, he's not showing it to his sister (Adam Savage is a rapist)

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like Grant was thinking about Adam's butthole and his brain exploded. We should all fear Adam Savage's mighty anus.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Sunswipe posted:

Sounds like Grant was thinking about Adam's butthole and his brain exploded. We should all fear Adam Savage's mighty anus.

Myth Confirmed

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Just heard Grant Imahara died

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

can't be his butthole, he's not showing it to his sister (Adam Savage is a rapist)

its obvious that he didn't rape his sister as a preteen child

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grant seemed like a nice guy and I’m sad he’s dead

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caesar Saladin posted:

its obvious that he didn't rape his sister as a preteen child
i believe women. unusual for GBS, i know

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

okay but he was 9

i know you wanna feed your outrage brain but he was a nine year old

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

That looks nothing like Adam Savage. Good butthole though 8/10

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Stuntman posted:

Stuntman empathises with the situation as he too is insane

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caesar Saladin posted:

okay but he was 9

i know you wanna feed your outrage brain but he was a nine year old
children can sexually abuse each other. lena dunham or whatever her name is talks about sexually abusing her sister in her memoirs

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

children can sexually abuse each other. lena dunham or whatever her name is talks about sexually abusing her sister in her memoirs

ahh i see, you're the worst

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
diggin the pivots to personal attacks when the main point can't be refuted :smug:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

No i was making a completely separate point unrelated to what i was originally saying

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah, i think i understand better, my apologies for misinterpreting your post. i can absolutely see your logic there, mistakes made as children are forgivable, so long as you admit to them and make up for them. the statement in the article i linked has adam outright denying the claims and parents using the usual "she's crazy" line of attack to discredit victims. it's a reasonable assumption to me that if this were something adam and his sister had actually worked out, there would not be a lawsuit occurring

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I don't think he did it because the nature of the crimes she accused him of aren't something that a 9 year old would do unless they were brutally assaulted themselves.

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Stuntman posted:

ah, i think i understand better, my apologies for misinterpreting your post. i can absolutely see your logic there, mistakes made as children are forgivable, so long as you admit to them and make up for them. the statement in the article i linked has adam outright denying the claims and parents using the usual "she's crazy" line of attack to discredit victims. it's a reasonable assumption to me that if this were something adam and his sister had actually worked out, there would not be a lawsuit occurring

Do you spend alot of time thinking about the actions of children? Seem pretty knowledgeable about this stuff

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Just one more thing...

How did the OP post this thread hours before it was announced? How did the OP know he was dead?

It's pretty clear what happened here. OP murdered Grant Imahara. And he's trying to pin it on Adam Savage.

But who IS the OP?

As the camera pans away from Colombo, it shows the rest of the thread. As the mask is removed the entire thread gasps in shock!

And you almost got away with it.

Ideas include Lowtax, Old Man Murdoch, the entire case of Mythbusters (including the dead ones, inlcuding Grant Imahara from the future or alternate timeline), George Lucas, Scrappy Doo, the director of The Last Jedi, Mitch McConnell, or President Donald J Trump. They then get a chance to explain their actions before being taken away, or in President Donald J Trump's case, re-elected because we really deserve this timeline).

Comstar fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Jul 14, 2020

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I have no idea what weird nonsense has been posted in this thread but I think it's really sad that Grant Imahara died suddenly. :(

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caesar Saladin posted:

I don't think he did it because the nature of the crimes she accused him of aren't something that a 9 year old would do unless they were brutally assaulted themselves.
i could see that, do you happen to have any studies you could link studying the link between perpetuating sexual abuse in adolescence and being a victim of it? my initial gut reaction is that you are generally correct, but there can be exceptions to a rule, but i am not very knowledgeable in this field

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Linux Pirate posted:

That sucks, Grant seemed like a chill dude.

Yeah he seemed decent enough + likable. I would have figured he was younger but I guess the timeline's wouldn't add up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I guess you could say...

Vein.

Busted.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Also i heard he died chowing down on his lover's rear end like it as a store closing sale and they weren't bringing that back around, and he just thought of that Savage Hole and lost it. Just ... lost it, man. rip to a real bun eater.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Didn’t one of the stuntwomen from that show die last year? What are they hiding?!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Telebite posted:

heres da pic in case anyone wanted to see it again

:nws: https://imgur.com/AdRPVJb

edit i'm changing the link to a huge big pic of the hole, low res tiny pics of holes are not good! :mad:

What myth was this trying to bust?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i am sad that geoff's dad died

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

A talking coyote posted:

Didn’t one of the stuntwomen from that show die last year? What are they hiding?!

Adam Savage's almighty butthole.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
adam savage going "hah ha ha wow woo!!" from behind a plexiglass shield when jamie hyneman accidentally drives the remote control hearse off an air craft carrier

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Has anyone noticed that Jamie keeps growing younger

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ehud posted:

Grant seemed like a nice guy and I’m sad he’s dead

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A talking coyote posted:

"Nobody fucks with Adam and Jamie's BattleBots record, Grant."

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Maybe that whiney guy who crashed the bike can die next.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The first time there was a thread about the butthole pic, people found the entire set, and the dude looked nothing like Adam Savage except for that one angle.

Myth Busted. :colbert:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Jamie looks more like the one who'd be into some crazy stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

LabyaMynora posted:

The first time there was a thread about the butthole pic, people found the entire set, and the dude looked nothing like Adam Savage except for that one angle.

Myth Busted. :colbert:

Then why did Grant's head explode when he thought about Adam's butthole?

Quod erat demonstrandum, bitch.