Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

No one knows who these people are.

Are they 1920's jazz singers? Sandinista rebels? Hippies? No one knows, no one cares.

he was on an extremely popular television show that lasted many years you weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

can't be his butthole, he's not showing it to his sister (Adam Savage is a rapist)

its obvious that he didn't rape his sister as a preteen child

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

i believe women. unusual for GBS, i know

okay but he was 9

i know you wanna feed your outrage brain but he was a nine year old

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Stuntman posted:

children can sexually abuse each other. lena dunham or whatever her name is talks about sexually abusing her sister in her memoirs

ahh i see, you're the worst

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

No i was making a completely separate point unrelated to what i was originally saying

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I don't think he did it because the nature of the crimes she accused him of aren't something that a 9 year old would do unless they were brutally assaulted themselves.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a girl i know told me that Grant died by saying "The hot guy from Mythbusters died". and I was like "......uhhhh who?"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

Grant was totally hot, what's wrong with you

i don't know what to tell you man, tbh i thought she was talking about jaime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I saw an article called "The Mythbusters Curse!" about how two of them have died and it seemed super fuckin tacky right after Grant died of an aneurysm. Like, your brain randomly exploding is not part of the mythbusters curse. Internet journalists are scummy idiots who don't think for even a second how tacky they are before writing four paragraphs for their stupid website and calling it an article.