Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Waals Vander,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It’s a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren’t circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what’s even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They’ve taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Waals Vander, and they love you. That isn’t very important, though. I am sure you don’t care, as long as they’re lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

Your posting is bad and you should feel bad.

Your posting pal,
Chewbecca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:vince:

more falafel please

forums poster

and after aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllll
you're a vander, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllls

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

frump truck

hello... again!

dear walls vanderbeek

what is a butt

its you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Chewbecca posted:

Waals Vander,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It’s a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren’t circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what’s even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They’ve taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Waals Vander, and they love you. That isn’t very important, though. I am sure you don’t care, as long as they’re lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

Your posting is bad and you should feel bad.

Your posting pal,
Chewbecca

Oh my

frump truck

hello... again!

there's a active thread about the funniest tool name right now. anyway the least funny tool is Waals Vander

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

sata andagi posted:

there's a active thread about the funniest tool name right now. anyway the least funny tool is Waals Vander

lol nice

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Areola Grande

lol nice

frump truck

hello... again!

lol nice

very nice i like
Very big request, so you think you can dance OP? Are you sure you can take the 3 dimensional chest I'm going to be playing if I am trolling you?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
pls stop i am crying

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
this has gone 3 far

Prof. Crocodile

Waals Vander posted:

pls stop i am crying

more like pls stop i am balls! ha ha owned!

Stooge

sorry op, I can't read your op because you probably posted it from the toilet store where the reception is really bad because it's full of toilets haha

Stooge

wash your hands they probably smell of oranges or something haha

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If you can't handle the mean streets of byob, I don't know what to tell you

cda

by Hand Knit

sata andagi posted:

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Stooge posted:

sorry op, I can't read your op because you probably posted it from the toilet store where the reception is really bad because it's full of toilets haha

haha

cda

by Hand Knit

very nice i like posted:

3 dimensional chest

I feel like this was a drive-by troll of me, the guy who has to point out that all chess is 3 dimensional

Areola Grande

I was recently rebuked for telling the op to lurk more

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 16, 2020

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Pahilla the Hun

troll more

Areola Grande

:pervert:

Pahilla the Hun

yeah i wont fall for that again

had you read my blog you would know this

Pahilla the Hun

have you read my blog? i got a like from Wil Wheaton so

frump truck

hello... again!

Van Wallder

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
hello this is waals vanders mom i am very disappointed in him he is lazy and fat

Areola Grande

:ughh:

Areola Grande

how's it going op. do u feel trolled yet

Pahilla the Hun

i feel trolled itt i keep reading and the punishment never ends when will it end

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
user that comments below this post wins

Pahilla the Hun

i win suck it losers

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i win suck it losers

congrats u get 50% off my nudes pls dm me for venmo i am male

nut

aw man this thread was an ad this whole time

Pahilla the Hun

i dunno i guess that seems like an ok deal

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

aw man this thread was an ad this whole time

Rick from Nudeweb

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
how i check my pms on mobile lol

nut

Waals Vander posted:

i think there's a calendar app for that

Prof. Crocodile

Waals Vander posted:

more like how can I check pms on my balls! ha ha owned!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Waals Vander posted:

Get the Awful App scrub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Waals Vander posted:

you didnt reply to any of my messages and i really need to speak with you about a comedy job immediately