Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
Go ahead and say some real nasty stuff like you are fat or why dont u work out more fatty or something else. Let it all out from deep inside uou. Even if i didnt do it. Like ur wife died and ur like I HATE YOU WAALS VANDER. Doesnt have to be that but you get it. Breath into it

Best troll wins a prize or something (but nothing sexual i dont do that i mean i would but you like have to pay for pics)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
dm for venmo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You poop backwards

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

I don't know you well enough to troll you.

more falafel please

forums poster

can't even troll yourself, huh scrub?

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THESE THINGS TO ME

Waals Vander

Live...
Laugh...
Post...

The Mighty Moltres posted:

I don't know you well enough to troll you.

how can a moltres be mighty if it isnt real

Escape From Noise

These are some nice posts op For a clown to make in the circus!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

OP I refuse I think you are probably a lovely person on the inside AND outside

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

google THIS

No.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Your post rocks op, but in a bad way

old friend

sure i'll troll you - NOT ! >:D

Dip Viscous

Waals Vander posted:

you are fat or why dont u work out more fatty or something else

turn your monitor on and off rapidly

cda

by Hand Knit
people dont seem to understand the difference between roasting and trolling. roasting is when you make fun of a person. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by roasting them btu you can also troll them in other ways by disrupting or annoying them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
people dont seem to understand the difference between roasting and trolling. roasting is when you make fun of a person. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by roasting them btu you can also troll them in other ways by disrupting or annoying them

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Dip Viscous

cda posted:

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------