Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
people dont seem to understand the difference between roasting and trolling. roasting is when you make fun of a person. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by roasting them btu you can also troll them in other ways by disrupting or annoying them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
people dont seem to understand the difference between roasting and trolling. roasting is when you make fun of a person. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by roasting them btu you can also troll them in other ways by disrupting or annoying them

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
:synpa: people dont seem to understand the difference between roasting and trolling. roasting is when you make fun of a person. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by roasting them btu you can also troll them in other ways by disrupting or annoying them

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Waals Vander posted:

wow pls no spam!!!

people dont seem to understand the difference between spamming and trolling. spamming is when you send irrelevant or inappropriate messages to a large number of recipients. trolling is when youre trying to have them melt down. you can troll someone by spamming them btu you can also troll them in other ways by insulting or humiliating them, you loving dipshit, im going to load your mom in a catapult and aim it at a big spike like matybe the seattle space needle, and then i'm going to ignore her cries and pull the lever to release the catapult, but instead of working the catapult is going to fall apart because shes too fat so i'm going to set fire to it but she is going to put the fire out because she is elsa from frozen and then we're both going to be very horny for each other and have sex.t ahts' ok, right? the characters in frozen are adults, right? if theyre teenagers, never mind, i'm not going to do any of that stuff. teen moms have it rough. its probably best not to take chances. i 'm just going to be nice to your mom, and then at the end of the conversation i'm goign tos ay "btw now that we're talking, your son is very stupid," and she'll say "yes he is but its not really his fault, its hard raising a kid all by yourself as a teen mom when you have ice powers that are hard to control, when he was a baby i kissed his forehead and it froze his brain and now he has no brain, and he's ugly. the ugly thing is his fault. he could have been pretty, but he wanted to be ugly so it would be easier to troll him." that's how it would go.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
if waals vander was a drink, they'd be diet caffeine free mountain dew

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

he asked to be trolled, not utterly loving annihilated. jesus christ, dude.

i didn't say they're would also be monkey cum in the diet caffeine free mountain dew. i had mercy. i didn't say it would be in a promotional cup from subway featuring jared before and after pics. I have a heart

cda

by Hand Knit
i didn't tell him i named my dog Syphilitic Trash-Face Dipshit because naming it Waals Vander would be too insulting

cda

by Hand Knit

sata andagi posted:

there's a active thread about the funniest tool name right now. anyway the least funny tool is Waals Vander

lol

cda

by Hand Knit

Stooge posted:

sorry op, I can't read your op because you probably posted it from the toilet store where the reception is really bad because it's full of toilets haha

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

very nice i like posted:

3 dimensional chest

I feel like this was a drive-by troll of me, the guy who has to point out that all chess is 3 dimensional