Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

people dont seem to understand the difference between toasting and rolling. toasting is when you hold up a glass of champagne or other festive drink and say something nice about a person. rolling is when you take MDMA with a person. you can roll while you're toasting someone but you can also roll in other ways too, like at a rave or in the desert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

people dont seem to understand the difference between ghosting and bowling. ghosting is when you don't show up for a scheduled social engagement with someone. bowling is a sport and recreational activity where you roll a ball at pins arranged in a pattern. you can bowl while ghosting someone but you can bowl in other ways too, like at an alley or on any level smooth surface

frump truck

hello... again!

people dont seem to understand the difference between boasting and cornholing. boasting is when you verbally exhibit excessive pride and self-satisfaction to the chagrin of others around you. cornholing is throwing beanbags at a slanted raised platform with one or more holes in it. you can cornhole while boasting about your cornhole abilities but you can also cornhole in other ways too, like on a farm or in a sunny field

frump truck

hello... again!

people don't seem to understand the difference between coasting and knolling. coasting is doing something without putting much effort into it, just enough to be passable. knolling is an organizational method where like items are arranged in parallel or perpendicular relation to each other. you can't really knoll while coasting sorry

frump truck

hello... again!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You poop backwards

frump truck

hello... again!

people don't seem to understand the difference between me me me me me op

frump truck

hello... again!

dear walls vanderbeek

what is a butt

its you

frump truck

hello... again!

there's a active thread about the funniest tool name right now. anyway the least funny tool is Waals Vander

frump truck

hello... again!

lol nice

frump truck

hello... again!

Van Wallder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

nut posted:

i think there's a calendar app for that