Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal

While my arms and face are uncovered, most of my epidermis is safely inside my clothes. Going to rate this one a Partially True.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

super sweet best pal posted:

While my arms and face are uncovered, most of my epidermis is safely inside my clothes. Going to rate this one a Partially True.

nut

*me craning my neck forward in hopes of fighting the incredibly strong elastic waistband of my underwear before holding my arms out to shrug*

And what, pray tell, is exactly "atomic" about this?

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

I'm sorry, did you say you're a lawnmower?

...and you want to do what to my rear end?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Finger Prince

Yeah I guess O'Doyle does rule... at dying screaming when your car careens off a cliff!

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
In fact I am not a "little bitch" my mother breeds dogs, and bitches are breeding hounds, not a young boy with fragile bones. Your description of me is pure nonsense!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
my monitor is already on though? :confused:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

my footwear utilizes a Velcro ™ interlocking hook and loop system so what you are suggesting, sir, is quantifiably impossible. it is folly, and i consider this discussion closed.

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

If you're referring to head lice then no, I do not have "cooties," and you are welcome to check my hair for nits if you need confirmation. If not, I should tell you that the existence of this other (makes finger quotes) "disease," transmissible via the slightest physical contact, is widely disputed. Also, that circle circle dot dot thing causes autism.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Excuse me, all the research in the medical community shows no correlation between the size of one's hand relative to their face and whether or not they are at a higher risk of cancer