Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

google THIS posted:

And furthermore, I checked my mother's phone and found no correspondence between you and her whatsoever, much less anything to suggest that what you're claiming is true

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

A "dork" is a whale penis so, yeah, Aaron, I am a dork.

I'm a big loving dork :smugbert:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Actually, Roberto, you lash out at me because of your own relationship with your father. He's a broken man and he took it out on you. That Jiu-Jitsu shirt? It's just a mask you wear so you can pretend that him kicking your rear end every night doesn't enrage you.

It's ok, though, I understand. I also want to help, but I can only help you if you want to make the change.

Also, here's my "lunch money" as per your request, even though our school switched to a cashless card system in the mid-'90s.

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

I'm sorry, did you say you're a lawnmower?

...and you want to do what to my rear end?

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

my footwear utilizes a Velcro ™ interlocking hook and loop system so what you are suggesting, sir, is quantifiably impossible. it is folly, and i consider this discussion closed.

thanks nesamdoom!!