Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

And furthermore, I checked my mother's phone and found no correspondence between you and her whatsoever, much less anything to suggest that what you're claiming is true

nut posted:

*pinches own arm skin in front of bully* ah lookie lookie what we have here skin lots of it and let me check aha just as I suspected neither rubber nor glue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

Here's a true story, when I was 9 a bully in my class said that my mom was anal retentive and I responded by saying that by mom didn't have an anus

lol

Heather Papps posted:

*slaps a pile of photos onto the lunch table*
WELL it would seem your uncle spends a lot of time in local bars for a man working for nintendo in japan!