Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Remember to keep a close eye out for poisonous snakes, plants, and insects You’re gonna need some playful friends to keep you company until you’re rescued!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSx283jpJE

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lmao :five:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

nut posted:

in the wilderness, you can drink your own piss without being teased

if you drink it three times, however, you will morph into peeman and from thenceforth can only be summoned when someone says "peeman" three times while looking into a mirror

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

nut

have you ever seen a peeman die in the wildnerness? me neither

Pahilla the Hun

nut posted:

:hmmyes:

thanks nesamdoom!!

alnilam

nut posted:

i am a peeman on the land i do not ender joinder with your terlet

ty manifisto

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

i am a peeman on the land i do not ender joinder with your terlet

:argh: beaten

ty nesamdoom!

nut

bigfoot: how do u think my feet got so big lol bottoms up

nut

piss bubbling out of my mouth as I say this: If this ain't living, well at least it aint dying

Areola Grande

wearing my most expensive stillsuit to the office so I won't have to explain my piss chugging habit as often

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Jul 14, 2020

Pahilla the Hun

wildenress sruvivl checklist:

- pee (enuff to drink)
- balls (this is where pee is stored)
- selfie stick

thanks nesamdoom!!

Dip Viscous

coincidentally, nut's avatar is a great demonstration of the best technique for staying dry in a thunderstorm if you have no available shelter

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
sucking out venom from a snake bite doesn't really work, and you have a right to be suspicious about your survival buddy's story of how he got a snake bite on his penis just now

Manifisto

predators hunt mostly by infrared, you can fool their technology by burying yourself in mud

ty nesamdoom!

Pahilla the Hun

i mostly use hollow tips or confetti tips but wilderness survival tips are ok just don't prick yourself with 'em ok goodbye

thanks nesamdoom!!

Robot Made of Meat

canyoneer posted:

sucking out venom from a snake bite doesn't really work, and you have a right to be suspicious about your survival buddy's story of how he got a snake bite on his penis just now

Like he really needs an excuse.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

nut

Dip Viscous posted:

coincidentally, nut's avatar is a great demonstration of the best technique for staying dry in a thunderstorm if you have no available shelter

:hai:

The Voice of Labor

keep a dozen pot seeds in your wallet. if one of us gets lost in the woods, let's face it, we'll neither be rescued not find our way out. so you should have all the things you need make your new wilderness life comfortable.

FutonForensic

rub two DICKS together lmao :evilbuddy:

Finger Prince

Pine needle tea is full of vitamin c, useful for staving off scurvy.
Pine cone seeds are a ready source of fats and energy.
You can use overlapping pine boughs as a waterproof roof for a lean-to.
Pine boughs also make for soft, heat retaining bedding.
Pine bark is full of flammable oils which can burn even when wet. It makes for a great fire starter.
Pine trees are often felled by weather, and pest insects, so dry, dead wood for fires is readily available.
A strip of cloth wrapped around a branch and coated with pine tar can burn brightly for many hours, for foraging after dark.

That's great but in case you didn't notice, we're lost in the desert.

I...guess you don't want to hear about the pine-wife then...

Areola Grande

PINE WIFE

:allears:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Robot Made of Meat

Did you ever eat a pine tree?
Many parts are edible.

(That's a reference for the Olds among us.)

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Prof. Crocodile

If you are lost in the woods you may encounter a beautiful forest nymph who offers to save you in exchange for a kiss. As soon as you kiss her, you will be magically transported to the parking lot of a Denny's, and the beautiful forest nymph will have magically become a Denny's waitress.

See honey I was telling you the truth, it says so right here on the internet, please come back I am so lonely.

Pahilla the Hun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

If you are lost in the woods you may encounter a beautiful forest nymph who offers to save you in exchange for a kiss. As soon as you kiss her, you will be magically transported to the parking lot of a Denny's, and the beautiful forest nymph will have magically become a Denny's waitress.

See honey I was telling you the truth, it says so right here on the internet, please come back I am so lonely.

I ended up at Waffle House did i do it wrong?

thanks nesamdoom!!

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

I ended up at Waffle House did i do it wrong?

There are many reasons to ask this question, but the answer is always "yes."

Pahilla the Hun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

There are many reasons to ask this question, but the answer is always "yes."

I dunno, this waitress has no teeth and the menu has pictures of the food on it. I think I'm in the right place, spiritually.

thanks nesamdoom!!

The Voice of Labor

most menus have pictures of the food on it nowadays. one could go as far as to say that waffle house was ahead of the times.

Trying

whatever you do don't stick together, spreading out disperses the danger away

Areola Grande

prickly pears are an often overlooked member of the pear family. delicious

Pahilla the Hun

if you are ever lost in the woods (aka the wilderness) then just yell "hey i am lost over here!!" and then someone will come to rescue you so don't worry about anything and snapchat

thanks nesamdoom!!

alexandriao

nut posted:

if a peeman dies and nobodys around does he died

does anyone die

please help,

BUG JUG

If it's really cold out and you're hot wearing a heavy jacket just take it off and chill for a bit. Take a nap! You've earned it!

alnilam

BUG JUG posted:

If it's really cold out and you're hot wearing a heavy jacket just take it off and chill for a bit. Take a nap! You've earned it!

Hell, take a nice dip in the stream first if you want to soothe those aching muscles, let mother nature dry you off while you sleep

nut

me: whoah, check this out, all of these trees are covered in jerky

survival tip coach: that is actually tree bark, an inedible protective coating they grew

me: whoah, thank you for the wildness survival tip, coach *turns to the tree* you'll never trick me again, giant mop

Escape From Noise

If you find Bear Grylls in the woods, stay hidden while stalking him until he leads you to a hotel for the night.

nut

you can drink piss in the city too if you just film it and put it on YouTube as a survival challenge

nut

I know it’s a little outside the purview of wilderness but I thought it would be useful here in this thread for tips on where and how to drink piss

Escape From Noise

Hey hey hey heeeeeyyyyyy

Drink piss every day!

Heather Papps

hello friend

cool wilderness fact: due to the closed nature of the water cycle the piss you are now drinking could have been a dinosaurs at one point, or even napoleans!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

you can drink piss in the city too if you just film it and put it on YouTube as a survival challenge

You can just buy bud light