Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

vanisher posted:

Use the skills you learned in Skyrim to help you survive:

- Explore every cave for loot
- If you encounter a cliff you can't climb, try doing back and forth jumps
- Practice your dragon shouts without fear of judgement

Climb any fence you find if there are horses on the other side.
Crouch-walk, it's comfortable to do!
Steal a horse, and do back and forth jumps up cliffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

If you find yourself in an Arctic or Antarctic sort of terrain, roll yourself a bunch of snowballs.
Wolves and polar bears hate when things are thrown at them.
If you have any left over, build a fort or maybe a bridge out of them.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Fight a possum for good luck

FTFY

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

climb trees

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

don't fall out of trees

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

alexandriao posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS RIGHT INTO THE SLOT. ITS BEAR GRYLLS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BEAR. I TAKE EVERY GULP AND I DO EVERY GULP HARD. MAKIN GURGLING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PISS SHOTS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY DRANK PISS TO SURVIVE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE TASTED ALL THE TYPES OF PISS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SLURPING EM ALL NOISILY. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I PEE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

What I learned from Les Stroud, aka Survivorman, is to complain the entire time.