Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

Might I suggest the riveting game play of "Plumbers don't wear Ties"

Just get out your Panasonic 3DO and you will be well upon your way to finding out just what makes this profession so...exciting! Plumbers have it all, and soon you will too!

wait wtf? this is a real thing?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumbers_Don%27t_Wear_Ties

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

I heard there is a PC version luvcow so I think you ought to get right on it.

i'm trying to get a copy, will report back

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

i don't know how to play but i painted my figurines to all look like steve harvey and the other hunky hunks of the steve harvey morning show "50 and fly" men's health promotional campaign

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

RickRogers posted:

I loved painting them before, then I got into rock work and now I am coming full circle somehow. I am justifying the expense with "bonding time with the kids".

when i was a kid in the 80s i spent a lot of time painting the grenadier and real partha lead figures and bought old printing trays to hang on my walls to display them

now they're all in boxes and i converted one of the trays into a coffee table filled with knick knacks with a piece of glass on top