Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Everyone, I have some grave news to share.

Taco Bell has fallen to the RADICAL LEFT.

How am I supposed to live más now :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Arcsquad12 posted:

Every day I am continually at a loss at how your country hasnt risen up in a violent revolution yet. How does half the population live with the horrendous poo poo their government pulls on the less fortunate?

We’ve been doing it for the past 2 months

half the population doesn’t care because they’re either bubbled away from it and/or think the mistreatment is deserved

PenguinKnight fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jul 17, 2020

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

logger posted:

Wasn't it discovered when he was arrested that he lists his primary residence as being in Florida? This is probably so he could avoid paying Minnesota state income tax, while working for Minneapolis Police.

That’s exactly what he was doing. He also committed voter fraud by voting in Florida the past 2 elections

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

TyrantWD posted:

Getting rid of Trump is what they want in return. They want their party to be all about tax cuts, shrinking the size of government, and cutting entitlements - but for real this time, not just as a front for racism and bigotry.

If you think they don’t want bigotry along with their tax cuts boy do I have a bridge to sell you.

The Lincoln project are not our allies.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Nonsense posted:

How are your 401k's looking today!

the only retirement fund I have is 40k

:smith:

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

is there any danger for Omar's primary today? The right keeps crowing about how much money her opponent has but do they have any actual support?

She’s pretty well liked here in the district. Unless there’s a big upset I really can’t see that wiener Antone win. The only people that have really endorsed him iirc are the star tribune, and no one gives a poo poo about them as a publication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

Quick you loving nerds, tell me why this is bad

For starters, she called herself America’s top cop when the nearly every state has had some kind of protest over police brutality within the past 3 months, she actively fought to deny trans-related health care to at least one trans prisoner. Her student loan debt relief idea was filled with so many conditionals it was worthless.

Oh yeah she also declined to go after mnuchin post 2008 meltdown