Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, I wasn't criticizing any spectators. That's an impossible and fast as hell situation and any real action probably would have gotten people killed.

I'm just saying... yeah, if you abduct someone maybe you should expect to get hit by something.

If you watch the video, it's clear the tweet is a joke, a water bottle gently rolls at the officer and bumps off his shoe. The women in question was putting stickers on police cameras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pick posted:

Unwanted touching is not sexual assault. It's actually one of the reasons why I, as a woman, would like to see some of the older and more clear terminology employed. Biden himself admitted that his standards for personal space and touching needed to change, but that is not the same as saying her saying that he is guilty of or admitted guilt for rape.

Shut the gently caress up Pick, penetrating someone with their fingers is rape, the man who did it to me went to jail for rape.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Whoops my bad, I thought we were talking about biden again.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Simiain posted:

Legislation and lawyers and judges and etc. all exist expressly for the purpose of defining what constitutes a crime, including rape.

Stop telling people to gently caress off.

The person in question is neither of those things, nor was she posting in that capacity.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think the idea that trump is ever EVER going to see the inside of a jail cell is ludicrous. Maybe he'll catch a couple charges (even of this I'm doubtful,) but I just can't see The Great Unifier Biden Administration doing that.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The real wild thing, that I say to my Mother and Father in law to spook them, is that Biden, in the name of unity, might Pardon trump.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

How are u posted:

All of those things have contributed to Trump likely being voted out in a historic landslide.

I quoted this post in the general election thread, where this would be a more appropriate place for this conversation to be held. We're not supposed to have general election de-rails in USPOL

Boba Pearl posted:

From the USPol thread.

This is absolutely ludicrous, nothing at all says that trump is going to be "voted out in a landslide," and all markers that aren't nate silver are pointing at it being a difficult and hard fought election, it's false confidence like this that led to Hillary losing, and in fact, to the DNC nominating someone as lovely as Hillary in the first place.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

VH4Ever posted:

"I do what the bad man does but in a good way, for good!" -you (and some others ITT)

Yes, that's why it was ok to kill nazis in ww2, but it wasn't ok for the nazis to kill us. doing the bad thing, but in a good way is the foundation for direct action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
wrong thread.