Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

:tviv:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

So I'm guessing we can forget about any meaningful law enforcement reform, right (marijuana legalization too)?

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Youth Decay posted:

The VP doesn't have that much influence on policy unless they're at a Dick Cheney level of control over an evil empire.

I know that. I was hoping that maybe he'd signal a willingness to cater to progressives with his pick. I'm getting real sick and tired of having to choose between crypto fascism and preserving the status quo. :sigh:

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean id watch empire in theaters if their wasnt a plague.

I would too if it likely wasn't that enhanced edition trash.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Dick Trauma posted:

Why doesn't he just buy Florida?

Why bother? Most of it's going to be under water in about 30 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

SgtSteel91 posted:

Lmao that Trump caught it, but if Boris Johnson can get through the worst of it and live, then in Hellworld fashion Trump will not die from it, or worse end up being asymptomatic

If that's true then he'll use it as an opportunity to confirm his suspicion that it's not a big deal.