Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

So you might be asking yourself,

"What in the fresh hell is this?"

And the answer is... well, that's what we're going to find out!

So,

...let us begin!

This is Sam. He runs a bar.

This is Mega. She's the cook.

And this is Rosetta, the waitress.

And this,

...is Vandal, professional waste of space.

Can I get my usual morning whiskey?

Eeeeeh!? Why not?

Firstly, it's too early for me to deal with you drunk.
Secondly, your tab is ridiculous. It's time to pay up.

poo poo... I'm uh... pretty broke.

Not surprised at that one bit. You useless thief.

HEY! I'm not useless!

For once, you're right. I have a job for you. To pay off all the money you owe, you get to help Rosetta serve customers.

And if I refuse?

Aw gently caress ...

Really taking your time to think about this.

Fine, I'll help. You're lucky you're the only good pub in town.

Don't worry, you can go back to drowning yourself as soon as you pay me back. Even with your massive tab, it shouldn't take you too long with good tips.

Alright, whatever. Let's just get this over with.

Two green units walk in. One of them is uh

a rabbit...???

Wait what? I just want a hot chocolate.

Perfect!
Alright Vandal, watch and learn.

Wait, Vandal's working? He owes you money, doesn't he?

Anyway, just a hot chocolate?

Oh, and Raymond will have a salad.

Gotcha.
Vandal, get Raymond his salad from Mega. I'll take care of the hot chocolate.

Okay.

Gameplay coming in hot! But first, we need to know how to gameplay.

I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully.
When serving customer's, you go through three stages.
First is the ordering stage. You or Rosetta will approach a customer to take their order, you will do this by interacting with them.
Now some customers may be cryptic in their orders, so it's up to you to figure out what they want. In this case, Jacob and Raymond have already given their order, and it sounds like he wants you to serve it for practice.
Next is the drinks stage. After initially speaking to a customer, I will need to make them their drink.
There are three drink storage units that only I have access to. One for alcohol, one for soft drinks and one for hot drinks.

If you don't want to memorize all this... you don't really have to, since i'll be the one playing it. But it's there in case you want to know how it works.

The game highlights the chest and two barrels in the back.

Then, I press the "On" button on the mixer.

Mixer, highlighted for your viewing pleasure.

To check what ingredients make what drink, you can refer to the recipes guide.

(We will get to this later.)

Now when serving a customer, you need to carry only their drink in your inventory, interact with the customer, and they will tell you if it's right or wrong.
If you forget an order, you can interact with the customer with an empty inventory to ask them to repeat the order. Once you have served their drink, right or wrong, you will move onto stage three, their food order.
All the steps I told you to make drinks apply to food. However, Mega has access to the three food storage units. Since our food menu isn't very large, they all contain the same ingredients.

Likewise, the cursor highlights the chest and barrels in the kitchen.

We also have one working oven which works like the mixer.

And that would be this thing.

Once you have served a customer their food, that is it, nothing will happen if you interact with them any further.
Now before we begin I should talk about customers at the bar. I will serve these customers instead of you interacting by waiting here.

This totally did not trip me up when i first tried this :v:

Customers at the bar will only want drinks.
In this example, Jacob will work like a bar customer, and Raymond will work as a customer on stage three, which is receiving food, once Jacob has received his drink.
Now, get to work Vandy boy.

And there we have it!

Now let's tend some loving bars!!

But first, let's see who we're dealing with. Sam is A sarcastic know-it-all who owns the pub.

A flirty waitress who seems composed on the outside and is entirely here for sex appeal.

The chef. She has sisters or something.

I expect these may be references or something but i don't get them so i don't care.

The oven and mixer are also technically units, but, well. The oven Cooks food. Very exciting, i'm sure.

A shitfaced drunk who's only here because he needs to pay off his tab.

Now this is a non-combat game so those stats and skills don't really matter but Vandal

has a somewhat special one i feel is worth showing off (unlike, i assume Vandal's actual rear end).

We can also get a look at the customers:

Some edgy dork who thinks he's the Demon King or something.

The actual Demon King :3

Oh dear! The Bun Bun class just says Bun Bun.

Well then, to work!

The first bit is easy, we're right in range to go up to the barrel,

"interact" with it,

and we only have the tutorial ingredients to pick from right now. We have to interact once for each ingredient, but the "interact" command is green, meaning it's "free" - you can do it several times per turn.

Sweet. Milk is The manliest of drinks. I joke we give this to the dumb children and Chocolate Powder Makes a hot choccy.

Mega, meanwhile, needs to head for the kitchen, but can't make it there yet. Alas we have no dancers or cavs, so no pro rescue strats here!

There is an Other Phase but i don't expect there's going to be much in the way of movement. At least these two stay put.

Mega interacts with the chest

and receives the only option at this point, a salad.

Sam goes and trades with the mixer,

and then we have to select the mixer

and push the "On" button.

This consumes the ingredients and spits out the drink.

Mmm.

Oh yeah, this has a description too.

So Sam waits on the designated tile,

...and hands over the hot chocolate.

No worries, enjoy your drink.

Halfway there!

Raymond is ready for his food.

We just have to

trade it over to Vandal so he can serve the bunny,

and bring it to the table.

:3

Glad you're confident. Get ready for the rest of the day.

I'm not leaving anytime soon, am I?

Nope.

Great...

We have to end the turn,

and so...

...the bar fills up. Let's look at our guests! On the top left, we have...

Some Brit Prinny who ended up in the wrong game, dood.

Dood.

Hey dood, what's up?

Not much, what can I get ya?

My dood, I'll have what Ashe had.

Alright.

Well. That might be a bit vague but...

we can always ask again.

Ashe's favorite tea.

Got it.

That might make it a little more obvious, if you remember what people liked in Three Houses. I certainly don't! I never did that minigame 'cause it sucks. Next! In the top middle, we have...

DORO! MONSTA CAADO!

I have no idea.

Let's see what he wants!

Hello Rosetta.

Just so you know, I had a lot of fun dressing up Sam for that plan of yours.

You sure looked like you did while doing it. He really did look like a maid by the end of that.

Anyway, what can I get you?

Something to help me plan my next scheme.

You got it.

She might have, but i didn't so...

Something to help with an even greater scheme...

Got it.

That was slightly less helpful. Well then, top right!

Soh's alt.

:confused:

Sup. How's that Thracia run going?

I'm uh, taking a break. I'm stuck on something stupid.

What are you stuck on?

You know that chapter with Safy's sister?

Yeah?

Well she stole all my lockpicks with the thief staff and I'm stuck.

Just warpskip the chapter.

My warp staff got stolen.

Well, you're screwed.

loving Thracia, man. Not even once.

Anyway, what would you like to drink?

Just give me something to help forget about Radiant Dawn hard mode.

Now that, I can do.

Asking again just gives us Something to help me forget about Radiant Dawn hard mode again so let's move on. On the bottom left...

Why do you hear police sirens?

Uhhh that is a good question actually why do i hear poli-

-oh well i'm sure it's not important!

Rosetta! How are you?

I'm doing alright, sweetie. How have you been?

Awfully tired. I can hardly stay awake.

I know just the thing, I'll be right back.

Thank you, Rosetta.

Nothing much if we ask again, so let's see what our last customer, on the bottom right, has to say.

I'm still not getting it.

:/

What can I get you to drink today?

:u
:L

I got you my dude, I'll be right back.

If we ask again, he repeats it and Vandal says,

Oh, of course, how could I forget?

So! We have everyone's orders but frankly i'm a little overwhelmed so why don't you help me out?

Let's take a look at the drinks. The cocktails are:

Terror (rum, brandy)
Pininian Colada (pineapple juice, rum, coconut cream)
Silver Maiden (vodka, coffee beans, cream)
Camilla's Martini (passion fruit, lime juice, champagne, vodka)
Screaming Uncle (whiskey, cream)
Bloody Edie (vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice)

Our menu is:

Five Points (meat, raw potatoes, wheat, salad, egg)
Leicester Roast (meat, raw potatoes, salad)
Burger King (meat, wheat, raw potatoes)
Nuggies (meat)

And finally, the hot drinks are:

Vestra Blend (coffee beans)
Mint Tea (mint leaves)
Leicester Cortania (Leicester leaves)
Almyra Pine Needles (Almyra pine leaves)
Hresvelg Blend (Hresvelg leaves)

We also have our ingredients,

and just like the salad i assume we can feed guests a straight whiskey if they want one, but we're probably going to make mixed drinks most of the time.

There's some juice...

...and some leeeeaves.

Like Sam said, the menu's a bit on the small side so all three interact points in the kitchen just have these items in them.

Now then, as a reminder, our drink orders are:

Saphy: Ashe's favorite tea.

Cedric: Something to help me plan my next scheme.

Sildra: Something to help me forget about Radiant Dawn hard mode.

Annbjorg: Something to keep me awake, please.

And last and almost certainly least, Soh:

:vv
:I

But what do we actually serve them? That is up to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Well this is certainly something.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

It certainly is! I don't know yet if it's a good thing (playing it blind), but it stuck out as a weird and unusual use for the FE engine so i figured it was worth showing off.

ArashiKurobara
Mar 22, 2013

vilkacis posted:

Saphy: Ashe's favorite tea.
Annbjorg: Something to keep me awake, please.

Looking it up (because god knows I've forgotten the favorite teas even for the few characters I did actively try to butter up, and Ashe wasn't one), Saphy wants mint tea, and Annbjorg presumably wants the Vestra blend. That's the only couple that jump right out to me though.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

What :psyduck:

Uh, give the sleepy girl some coffee, I guess? I dunno about the rest, I don't know drinks that well. The tooltips and flavor text are remarkably unhelpful, it really seems like this is a romhack that was designed for one community of people who all knew the major players.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Give everyone vodka and raw meat.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
If this game doesn't end with Vandal snapping and stabbing a customer to death, it's not an accurate representation of the industry. One of the reasons I left the restaurant industry was because I got tired of hiding bodies.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
I've gotta say, repurposing the Fire Emblem turn based movement system and inventory for a bartending game seems like... kind of a stroke of loving genius? This is some galaxy brain poo poo. A good chunk of classic FE play at the upper end of the harder difficulties consists of setting up these extremely esoteric gambits that exploit the peculiarities of trade and rescue and all that, so why not have a hack that leverages all of that stuff? You'd end up with essentially turn based Overcooked. It's amazing. What a brilliant notion. I might actually play something like that.

...except, of course, being a Fire Emblem Rom Hack it's knee deep in referential poo poo that only barely makes sense if you know the things being referenced. Sometimes it pans out - but in a way that's kind of worrying. I'd think nothing of having to connect "Vestra Blend" with coffee eventually, but, uh, this is literally the first stage, so I imagine sanity will be taking a dive out the window before long at this rate.

xelada
Dec 21, 2012
If I were to guess what on earth was asked for, I'd probably go with:
Saphy: (Ashe's favorite tea.) I'd guess Mint Tea, some of the others also say tea so who knows
Cedric: (Something to help me plan my next scheme.) Probably one of the latter 3 Teas; no idea which though, probably whichever one is associated with the 3 Houses Lord that seems more scheming.
Sildra: (Something to help me forget about Radiant Dawn hard mode.) Terror maybe? It's booze, and more booze, plus it's too kinds of booze so maybe that'll help him forget?
Annbjorg: (Something to keep me awake, please.) Vestra Blend, it seems to be coffee. If there was an obvious sugary drink I'd think it might be a trick, but nothing there jumps out to me as Parody Coke(tm).
Soh:
Bloody Edie because the letters used for his mouth look a bit like the initials of the ingredients. (Vodka, Tomato J/Uice, Lemon juice). Yes that is stretching, no, I do not have a better idea.

Some other thoughts:
Hopefully this does the Va11-ha11a (or however the gently caress it's spelt) thing where there are multiple things that can fill a particular request.
I wonder if you get different text if the other wait-person interacts with a patron?

quote:

Camilla's Martini (passion fruit, lime juice, champagne, vodka)
I'm not sure how much I should be groaning at that one.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
The inconsistent sprite style and the extremely insular nature of this make me a bit iffy on this, but let's see how it goes, I guess?

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

I feel like Sildra is probably Silver Maiden? Because it’s an alcoholic drink that references RD.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Nice nice, keep the suggestions coming. :keke:

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

If this game doesn't end with Vandal snapping and stabbing a customer to death, it's not an accurate representation of the industry. One of the reasons I left the restaurant industry was because I got tired of hiding bodies.

Sam is a level 10 rogue, i don't think he's a stranger to such incidents.

Fedule posted:

I've gotta say, repurposing the Fire Emblem turn based movement system and inventory for a bartending game seems like... kind of a stroke of loving genius?

It's a fun idea! It is a little clunky given it's not really what it's designed for but it seems to work fairly well so far. It's on FEU if you want to try it out.

quote:

I'd think nothing of having to connect "Vestra Blend" with coffee eventually, but, uh, this is literally the first stage, so I imagine sanity will be taking a dive out the window before long at this rate.

It does give you the exact recipe for every drink, and you can access the list at any time. So you never have to guess, you can just look through and see that one of them is literally just coffee. The real challenge is (or at least appears to be) figuring out what a request like "something to help me scheme" is supposed to mean.

xelada posted:

Hopefully this does the Va11-ha11a (or however the gently caress it's spelt) thing where there are multiple things that can fill a particular request.

Don't know, never played it! I'd imagine there's only one correct answer because this is still a much less extensive thing than a full game based around it, but we only have like 15 drinks to choose from.

quote:

I wonder if you get different text if the other wait-person interacts with a patron?

You do get different text for the initial dialogue, but the repeat doesn't seem to differ meaningfully.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.

vilkacis posted:

The real challenge is (or at least appears to be) figuring out what a request like "something to help me scheme" is supposed to mean.

Oh, right, that'd be the Leicester Cortania.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

I wouldn't have expected there to be somebody mad enough to port VA-11 HALL-A's gameplay into a GBA Fire Emblem, but I'm extremely down.

Also, I can't shake the feeling there's something familiar about this Annbjorn character. I just can't put my finger on it...

I don't think I have any drink suggestions that break with what others have posted so far (and with some I just straight have no clue), so I'm just curious to see if we're on the right track.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Everybody gets a SCREAMING UNCLE and fuckin' likes it :colbert:

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

vilkacis posted:

If you turn his mouths upside down they make shapes that sort of spell out 'mint'? Does he also want mint tea? Does he want the exact opposite of mint tea? What would that be?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Picayune posted:

If you turn his mouths upside down they make shapes that sort of spell out 'mint'? Does he also want mint tea? Does he want the exact opposite of mint tea? What would that be?

Well, mint tea is calming and it is said to give pleasant dreams. What would be the opposite of that?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Mince pies once had a reputation for giving nightmares. Pies at the time had alcohol added

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
DORO! MONSTA CARDO is basically one of the most iconic Yu-Gi-Oh scenes, where the nameless Pharaoh can continue drawing cards until he draws a non-monster card, and he can attack with his monster one additional time for every card he draws. Naturally, the cool kids watched this in the original Japanese with English subtitles. So he would announce his draw (DORO!), and that he drew a MONSTA CARDO, and then attack again. Supported by dramatic music, and the fact that the loser of the card duel would die and lose their soul to an evil dragon (don't ask!), and it became one of the most memorable scenes in the Yu-Gi-Oh anime.

Also, shouldn't you finish your Sacred Bows LP first? Isn't it stressful running several LPs simultaneously? :confused: :ohdear:

Torrannor fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 15, 2020

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Carbon dioxide posted:

Well, mint tea is calming and it is said to give pleasant dreams. What would be the opposite of that?

Something screaming.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Picayune posted:

Does he want the exact opposite of mint tea? What would that be?

Possibly the Terror cocktail :v:

I do like these interpretations of the silly faces, i wouldn't have come up with either of them.

Torrannor posted:

DORO! MONSTA CARDO is basically one of the most iconic Yu-Gi-Oh scenes

That explains why i've never heard of it!

quote:

Also, shouldn't you finish your Sacred Bows LP first? Isn't it stressful running several LPs simultaneously? :confused: :ohdear:

This is 2020, my stress level is already maximum

also i've finished Sacred Bownes now and just have to post the updates

Edit: If i'm not miscounting, we currently have

Saphy: Two votes for mint tea

Cedric: Leicester Cortania (and a suggestion for the tea associated with the 3H lord most known for scheming, so basically another vote for Leicester Cortania)

Sildra: Terror or Silver Maiden

Annbjorg: Three votes for coffee

Soh: Bloody Edie or mint tea

And then blanket suggestions for giving everyone vodka and screaming uncles.

Could definitely use more suggestions!

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jul 15, 2020

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Silver Maiden for Sildra, Mint Tea for Soh. Saphy, Cedric and Ann seems to have a consensus already.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

OK, that's a tie breaker.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

All right, welcome back to bar tending hell. At least if you're going to listen to Vandal which you should probably not. We've had some suggestions from the thread. The one i'm personally most curious about is Soh, whose silly faces could mean anything, but the majority vote was for mint tea, and the idea that the sleepy girl needs coffee was perhaps not terribly surprising. Let's make them some!

I don't think carrying these around is going to be helpful for your health...

We're starting with the tea, because i like tea, but what is this, Aladdin?

And here's the java. Coffee drinkers, huh. Don't trust 'em!

We'll have to do some trade shenanigans to get it done as quickly as we can, but i don't think there's actually any reason not to take your time. Surely the game would have told us if it was going to time us.

First off, let's see what Annbjorg has to say.

She likes it! But of course, that's not the end of this.

What would you like to eat?

I feel so hungry, I could eat an entire army.

That wouldn't be hard for you to actually do. I'll be right back.

I fully believe we are going to feed her an actual, literal army. Coffee drinkers! But what about Emoji Boy?

He's happy! Let's see if we can keep this up.

Would you like anything to eat?

Will do.

I am terribly eager to see if the thread will be able to puzzle this one out.

Meanwhile, i've got started on the upper row's drinks.

We've seen the beans already.

These are the ingredients for the Silver Maiden. Doesn't sound too bad, actually...? I've also picked up the remaining leaves.

Thanks for not being Ike.

Next up, Cedric's drink, and that leaves just another mint tea to brew, which we've seen. While we're waiting, let's check in with Mr. Radiant Dawn.

Although he did say he wanted to forget the game, it makes sense that he wants the drink that outright references it, since that's all he's talking about.

And what'll you have to eat?

The only thing that made Radiant Dawn hard mode somewhat fun.

Well, he knows what he... likes(?), i suppose.

Got it.

All right, let's take care of the last uncertainty.

That looks promising.

Good good. Can I get a meal to go with this?

You got it.

Uh.

...uuhh??

A meal to help with my newest scheme.

...oh. Okay, i should maybe have seen that coming.

Gotcha.

I think we're on the path to success where prinny boy is concerned, but we still have to hand it in, so:

What would you like to eat?

Give me a Sunday lunch please, dood.

Gotcha.

Congratulations, thread! You guessed all five correctly! :toot:

But don't rest on your laurel leaves, because we still have to cook these goobers lunch. So let's review the menu once again.

It is, as we know, shorter than the drinks list (much like this update is shorter than the first), so at least we've a bigger chance of success even if we guess blindly?

I don't think the ingredients are important, outside the possibility that we might want to serve another salad. If you want to review the recipes, they're in the first post. And, to have it all nicely collected in one place, our food orders are:

Saphy: A Sunday lunch, dood.

Cedric: A meal to help with my latest scheme.

Sildra: The only thing that made Radiant Dawn hard mode somewhat fun.

Annbjorg: Something filling, as if I ate an entire army.

Soh: :/ :U :v :< :>

...yeah. Best of luck, essential workers!

Benstar
Aug 3, 2008
Cedric probably wants Leicster Roast for the same reason he wanted the tea, Annbjorn probably wants Charred Chelphy because Chelphy is the name of Sigurds duchy in Genealogy, and Sildra probably wants Five Points because Gordin says that in the OVA, and Radiant Dawn has the meme 3-13 archer in it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Benstar posted:

Cedric probably wants Leicster Roast for the same reason he wanted the tea, Annbjorn probably wants Charred Chelphy because Chelphy is the name of Sigurds duchy in Genealogy, and Sildra probably wants Five Points because Gordin says that in the OVA, and Radiant Dawn has the meme 3-13 archer in it.

All of these make sense. Give Soh Nuggies for no other reason than those are the faces I'd do while eating good chicken nuggets.

MightyPretenders
Feb 21, 2014

Give Sildra the Black Kni- i mean the Burger King.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Benstar posted:

Cedric probably wants Leicster Roast for the same reason he wanted the tea, Annbjorn probably wants Charred Chelphy because Chelphy is the name of Sigurds duchy in Genealogy.

MightyPretenders posted:

Give Sildra the Black Kni- i mean the Burger King.

Yeah I agree with this.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Well, this is certainly an interesting concept. Never thought bartending game and FE mix well, but here we are. Man, 2020 is crazy.

Benstar posted:

Cedric probably wants Leicster Roast for the same reason he wanted the tea, Annbjorn probably wants Charred Chelphy because Chelphy is the name of Sigurds duchy in Genealogy

These get my vote. Dunno what would make FE10 Hard Mode actually somewhat fun though :v:. I'd give Five Points to Soh and Nugget for Saphy, just because.

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jul 17, 2020

Sorites
Sep 10, 2012

What in the name of hell is this, and why have I bookmarked the thread?

Picayune
Feb 26, 2007

cannot be unseen
Taco Defender

vilkacis posted:

Okay, since he didn't put each face on a separate line, this time it looks like a series of reactions: he's annoyed/hungry, he opens his mouth to put food in, he bites down on the food, he has a brief 'gack' reaction, and then he's happy. I'm gonna say that Soh should get Charred Chalphy, because it's the only dish with spice in it; he's reacting to the spicy burn before everything comes together and he enjoys it.

Or something like that. Oh no what if I am the Soh whisperer.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

1234567890num posted:

Man, 2020 is crazy.

I'd have far less complaints if this were the only kind of crazy we got out of it :v:

Edit: Wait, you have two things listed for Soh. I have you down as five points right now - was that supposed to be for Saphy?

Sorites posted:

What in the name of hell is this, and why have I bookmarked the thread?

Can't help you, i barely know what's going on in my own bookmarks half the time.

Picayune posted:

Oh no what if I am the Soh whisperer.

Then you can put it on your résumé! Very impressive!!

So far the thread's unanimous in thinking Cedric wants more Leicester and Annbjorg wants some Charred Chalphy. Sildra's split 50/50 between Five Points and Black Burger King; Soh has suggestions for Nuggies, Five Points, and Charred Chalphy; and... no one has any idea what Saphy's after, huh.

vilkacis fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 16, 2020

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
My guess for Saphy is Leicester Roast because sunday roast is a thing. I got nothing for anyone else v:shobon:v

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, if we're talking about Sunday lunches, I'd definitely go for some Burger King.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Yeah, I've seen enough people call the black knight the burger king that that one feels obvious

NeoRonTheNeuron
Oct 14, 2012
Saphy: A Sunday lunch, dood.
Nuggies by process of elimination?

Cedric: A meal to help with my latest scheme.
Leicester Roast

Sildra: The only thing that made Radiant Dawn hard mode somewhat fun.
Burger King (because of the Black Knight)

Annbjorg: Something filling, as if I ate an entire army.
Charred Chalpy

Five points The faces are pointing 5 ways?

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
Yeah I'm thinking the five emotes is for Five Points, and the Sunday Lunch is a Sunday Roast.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I meant Nugget for Saphy. Edited my post to reflect that.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

^Cool. Then by my count, we currently have...

Saphy: Two votes each for roast and nuggies, one for burger.

Cedric: Still unanimous support for roast (5 votes).

Sildra: Four votes for burger, two for five points.

Annbjorg: Unanimous support for Chalphy (5 here too).

Soh: Three votes for Five Points, one each for nuggies and Chalphy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

I vote burger king for everyone.