Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I'm a GBS lifer, sentenced to an eternity of general bullshit. Love the protest thread, Goon UN is fun and whatever current event is discussed in its own thread.
Occasionally the blessed or cursed threads, depending on the mood.

Lurking in Games, keeping an eye on FS2020, Star Citizen for a good laugh, Skyrim mods and Cyberpunk.

Love checking out old tech devices/software thread in PYF these days, caught up to somewhere in 2016 still. Wish I could jump in that years old conversation to say I too loved Machinae Supremacy and discovered them after reading about the SID chip in the commodore 64.

Sometimes take a peek in QCS and tell whoever will listen that putting mayo in poutine makes it comestible.

Will randomly check out threads here and there and if I have a question about something in particular, the relevant forum will come to the rescue.

C-SPAM was nice to follow the rona in its early days but at some point I let go off of the plague tracking because holy poo poo that's depressing. I just wear a mask, wash my hands, avoid gatherings and don't cross the border.

20 Blunts posted:

Nobody cares dude. W

With this thread, you are loving off my whole day

Would you like to discuss mayonnaise-rich recipes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Spinz posted:

As an attention whore, I first check any threads I have made, then ones I have placed content in, then selfies (that's a good thread btw), and then ones I've posted text in, in that order.

Then I check any main topical drama thread in GBS if there is one, lately, uh yeah

Then scan all ops real quick for new threads, if it looks funny I'll start reading it. Then dip into the coronavirus thread, yup still super depressing get out. If eating I have more time so I'll catch up on the surprisingly entertaining OSHA thread.

Ah yeah forgot about selfie, OSHA threads... and somehow forgot about photoshop threads.
Also here's some yellow!