Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jul 15, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bobby Digital posted:

Alright, what’s the trick to matching skintones so well? (like you did on her hand?)

This is the original hand.

After cutting it and placing in place, you uh, fuckle with it?

To match the brightness/contrast/shadows/highlights levels mostly it's playing with curves, the shadows/highlights tool comes handy as well. (both are in Image menu->Adjustments). This is for Photoshop but you should have the same in Gimp and others.

Color wise it's usually a mix of Color balance (does it look like it should be a bit more purple in the mids? should the highlights be a tad more yellow? etc) as well as Hue/Saturation if you need the colors more saturated or less...

There's probably better ways to do it, I'm more a video guy I just do these for fun, but this way gets the job done. Also Image menu->Adjustments->Match color can be useful sometimes... for this basically I'll select a bit of say Ivanka's face where it's just skin including some bright and dark areas (only her skin though, you don't want her clothes in there), copy this on a new layer (let's call it Layer X) then go into Match color and apply Layer X's color information on to the "OK Sign" layer, adjusting the settings until you get something that helps you get there. Then get rid of Layer X. It's not perfect though and you're usually better served fuckling with it manually.

hth

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jul 15, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Found this very useful template on Twitter:

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jul 15, 2020

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

:trumppop: :smugdon:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Looks closer, squinting eyes... :perfect:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

:kiss:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Faustian Bargain posted:

Someone please put her in the foreground of the picture of that guy doing that girl with a can of corn on her back.

Like on page 1?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I don't understand your question OP, that's clearly a can of beans. :shrug:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Space Race Riot posted:

I don't do Photoshop, as I am old and confused, but someone please put pirate Jerry in her hand, the shirts would match beautifully

Put him in her arm instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019