Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you expect Valador to be a Gold Farmer?
This poll is closed.
Yes! 78 7.01%
No. 35 3.14%
He banned and disbanded everything 1000 89.85%
Total: 1113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Does it run on bluestacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Just use a different image, instead of trying to stir poo poo.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
They decided sometime in the last week, that my phone is no longer compatible with Eve Echoes. I guess I'll be on bluestacks until I can figure out a way to convince the google play store that my phone is fine.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
I can't wait until we get to the point where we can camp UHKLE. I was told there are bubbles in the game. I'm eyeballing those 5mil warp disruptors very seriously. There are a lot of neutrals around delve who are just waiting to be ganked.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Weird Uncle Dave posted:

How long before we know where we should be sending out deep cover agents to plan for future shenanigans? I'm holding off on joining an official goon corp so I don't have a tainted job history.

Considering there is no sov, and pvp is prohibitively expensive (scrams and points), not for a long time.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Keegers posted:

Eve without caps is what draws me to mobile. I disagree however about bubbles and sov. Sov is needed for the drama, especially since its a global server I'm interested to see how it will shake out compared to PC.

Bubbles, sov and warp scrams are really key components of eve pvp

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Cygni posted:

a lotta people stopped playing eve cause the pvp got grindy and uninteresting once they added dictor bubbles and sov, so i dunno if thats necessarily a good thing

It sounds grindy and uninteresting without bubbles

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Why do you need to go to highsec?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Uh dont use 32bit and 64bit bluestacks at the same time if you're multiboxing. Some goon did it on launch day and had a bad time.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

VictualSquid posted:

So, how much can I play for free?

Quite a lot, and importantly, if you wait to go omega, you still get all the older daily login rewards for omegas.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Too Shy Guy posted:

The drama was idiots like Ragnar demanding the CEO resign within minutes of the tax rate being raised. Everything's been explained and discussed, and could have done so without incident if people could wait like an hour before melting down completely.

I'm still not sure what the money is for? A second Alliance for what?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

There is no sov, what are we renting?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
I'm still not clear on why we had to blow all our money on a renter alliance right now. We can't force anyone out of Delve so its very extremely pointless for at least a few months. On top of that, renters are historically a monumentally bad source of income. Given also how little isk is in the game now, renting just seems totally insane. We could have had player structures but instead we went with a pointless alliance. If I'm being stupid about this, please point it out.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Wyld posted:

Had the same experience - we have a small group of Wildly Inappropriate (unquestionably the best GSF corp on vacation-mode) - was told to merge or give CEO rights away - in the end we couldn't even get marked as friendlies.

Wait widot isn't blue because Valador wanted control of the corp?? Am I reading this correctly?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
So apparently SonBanana is taking over.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Oh my understanding is that SonBanana was going to take over as CEO temporarily to placate people and calm things down??

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Pharnakes posted:

You know, just in case of goon fuckery.

You've been unbanned apparently.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Why is Valador the CEO?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
Vyst I thought you were supposed to be in the leadership for the EE corp doing auth or something. What happened?! This wouldn't have happened if you were there. Technically its your fault by association.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Sheep posted:

I stopped recording at like 2 hours 45 minutes.

Did you catch a recording of valador?

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

SpaceDrake posted:

Also the only possible reason Valador would need CEO privileges for every single corp in both alliances (including that second one he wanted to make and wanted CEO-dom of everyone who joined) was to skim isk. That's not how it's done anywhere else and the only reason is isk access. Which gets skimmed for RMT.

This is so paranoid. The reason Valador is ceo of all the corps is because they were tiny 50 person pockets and he was just making a subbing accounts for the sole purpose of making corps. It's not some conspiracy. They also already explained that the isk was moved so that they could open the wallet to industry folks without having to worry about some random going duck goons. I'm pretty paranoid and conspiracy minded but not this much.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy

Sheep posted:

If someone is already leading the corporation then ... why does he need to put his alt in charge? And why is that apparently non-negotiable? It's not like these are headless organizations that need a body to sit in CEO role and provide slots, by definition someone is already filling that role. So what's the point of his alt here?

I don't even care because it doesn't affect me, this just doesn't make sense and I've heard it explained in comms like five times.

Basically the alliances are capped to 10 (I think) and the corps are capped starting at 50. So to fit all the goons into the same group, we are just using the alliance as if it were a corp. That's why they were demanding that any corp that wanted to join the alliance, had to merge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
They can just be blue right?