Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Needs another sentence to be a Philip K. Dick Novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Holden : You're in a public toilet, walking along on the tiles, when all of a sudden you look down...
Leon : What one?
Holden : What?
Leon : What public toilet?
Holden : It doesn't make any difference what public toilet, it's completely hypothetical.
Leon : But, how come I'd be there?
Holden : Maybe you need to take a leak. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a poopy butt, Leon. It's crawling toward you...
Leon : Poopy butt? What's that?
Holden : You know what a butt is?
Leon : Of course!
Holden : Same thing.
Leon : I've never seen a poopy butt... But I understand what you mean.
Holden : You reach down and you slap the poopy butt on its cheek, Leon.
Leon : Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?
Holden : The poopy butt just lays there, becoming crusty under the heat of the lights of the public toilet, beating its limbs trying to wipe itself, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
Leon : What do you mean, I'm not helping?
Holden : I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?
Holden : They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Jul 17, 2020