Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hooray! I've been waiting for this. :dance: Can you fix the thread title?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I really like the way you two play because it jibes with what I'd do. Not a lot of shouting at you through the screen--just a nice vicarious playthrough. :3: I can't wait to see what else you discover!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

pedrovay2003 posted:

(I get the feeling that we were making a couple of you shout at your screens at us).
Like the part where you were checking your screenshot while entering the Eye coordinates...with the coordinates, labeled "Eye coordinates," in the lower-left corner of the screen the entire time. ;)

This was an outstanding playthrough of an outstanding game. I look forward to anything you want to put in a bonus video!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

NRVNQSR posted:

If you do follow up on your mid-LP thought of watching a speedrun now that you've finished I can highly recommend the ones that beat the game without ever flying the ship.
Thanks for this suggestion, and wow.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Qrr posted:

Bitter Hollow
"Brutal Hollow" works, too. As does replacing "Hollow" with "Horror" in any permutation. Bleah. (And this is speaking as an observer! I appreciate how this LP conveyed the feel of the various planets to us viewers.)