Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DaBro
Jul 11, 2020

Goons we need you! Test release finished and this is the game you have been looking for. We need you ready to sign on and start buzzin on release. We are going to make an impact! Mid August release, bee ready capsuliers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

no

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

im gonna be sick

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012

Okay boss

Kaysette
Jan 4, 2009

DaBro posted:

Goons we need you! Test release finished and this is the game you have been looking for. We need you ready to sign on and start buzzin on release. We are going to make an impact! Mid August release, bee ready capsuliers.

shut da gently caress up

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Rosettas
Sep 5, 2013

Wah! Wah! Wah!

I can't wait for this game to start getting annoying as gently caress advertisements that show people that would definitely never play eve passing by each other on the street and them killing a keepstar or whatever and EVE ECHOS ONLINE PLAY NOW FOR FREE

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

It was a solid five minutes of "high sticking" on comms.

someone ping globby he's the greatest eve echo player

Jintozook81
May 14, 2020

There's Always A Bigger Ship...

#Echoeshatred

Iím trying it. I think itís possible it will completely fail in the next six months, but I want to be there to watch the show.

Valador
Oct 3, 2012

Pedo bears are not being found...

Kaysette posted:

shut da gently caress up

I know! How exciting huh!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 15, 2013

I am a shit poster who can't type. I contribute nothing of value to this or any other thread. Reading anything I post is pointless. I am too stupid to understand when I am wrong. Ignore me for your own sake.
100% WRONG -->

Foehammer007 posted:

someone ping globby he's the greatest eve echo player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

My phone can't handle it. Buy me a new tablet or something and I'll help you out.