Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
frump truck
this is my text

ause that one lady kept saying zooby zooby zoo a lot

hereby July 15th is now known as In Mad Men Everyone Got Hot And Bothered Because That One Lady Kept Saying Zooby Zooby Zoo A Lot Day. happy holidays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

happy ZBZBZ day!

where are my presents?

amazing sigs courtesy of vanisher and luvcow

frump truck
this is my text

Manifisto posted:

happy ZBZBZ day!

where are my presents?

your present is that someone is going to say zooby zooby zoo at you a lot while everyone else around you gets hot and bothered

frump truck
this is my text

wish i had a gf so i could watch her say zooby zooby zoo a lot while everyone else around me gets hot and bothered 1x/month

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

sata andagi posted:

wish i had a gf so i could watch her say zooby zooby zoo a lot while everyone else around me gets hot and bothered 1x/month

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

sata andagi posted:

1x/year

sigs by vanisher® and Barking Gecko™ DO NOT STEAL UNDER PENALTY OF A JOLLY GOOD ROGERING

alnilam

Postin in the springtime

i never watched it did we ever find out what they were so mad about

ty forums poster nut

Heather Papps

hello internet friend

alnilam posted:

i think it's john hamms notoriously huge hog

thank you very much vanisher, x 2, and six for the loveliest handwriting ever
oooh no i left my sig unlocked... sure hope no one steals it!

frump truck
this is my text

alnilam posted:

a lot of the men were mad about this one woman saying zooby zooby zoo a lot and they couldn't do anything about it

frump truck
this is my text

yes. whoops

nut

ya I think I will buy this new castrol motor oil because it looks pretty cool next to John hamms hog

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it
they had a lady on mad men? why even call the show that? It'd be like there being a taco truck on two guys a girl and a pizza place.

Jolo

There's a reason that one episode of Friends never re-aired. The "Enemies" were bad and they made the show bad.

The Klowner

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.
*Mario voice* zubi zubi zu, wa-hooo!

super sweet best pal

Zooby Zooby Zoo, where are you?

oh but seriously I

Do you ever wonder if there are other planets out there
(source)
i drifted away from Mad Men as a Sequence of Meaningless Events With No Guiding Direction And Also Everybody Is Smashed is just my actual life

Shit, Papps made this. I forgot to say

SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

We're going to the zooby zooby zoo
How about zyuoubi zyoubi zyuo
We're going to the zooby zooby zoo
We can be mad all day

nut

me at the front of the conference room everyone is smoking and drinking cool cigarettes and drinks, i start up my powerpoint presentation: hello and thank u for joining me. have ya'll ever considered, just calming down?

The Klowner

I see past the sham that is society, and I'm into some incredibly fucked up shit.
fun fact, not a single episode takes place on a Wednesday

SweetWillyRollbar

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

The Mad Men series ends with John Hamm's character looking at a Garfield calendar and chuckling before he suddenly stops and a look of abject horror creeps across his face.

frump truck
this is my text

oh but seriously I posted:

i drifted away from Mad Men as a Sequence of Meaningless Events With No Guiding Direction And Also Everybody Is Smashed is just my actual life

that sounds fun

frump truck
this is my text

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Mad Men series ends with John Hamm's character looking at a Garfield calendar and chuckling before he suddenly stops and a look of abject horror creeps across his face.

garfield can only think about zooby zooby zoo but he can never say it because he lacks the proper mouth structure to produce voiced aveolar sibilance

frump truck
this is my text

im not ready for this thread to die yet

idiotsavant

i don't care!
John Hamm's Hog

google THIS

sata andagi posted:

im not ready for this thread to die yet

zooby zooby zoo

Jolo

google THIS posted:

zooby zooby zoo

It's ok when you say it, but when she says it I get steaming mad, I'm talking as mad as steam and that's real mad

google THIS

Jolo posted:

It's ok when you say it, but when she says it I get steaming mad, I'm talking as mad as steam and that's real mad

ok but I wasn't really saying it myself I was quoting her saying it

The Klowner

You would have to be incredibly hosed up to think zooby zooby zoo is a normal thing to say. in fact it's really not normal at all!

The X-man cometh

I forgot that scene so I looked it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcxEU_XiA0

They didn't get hot and bothered by the lady singing zooby zooby zoo, it was the hot saxophonist behind her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck
this is my text

what happens if in 2021 zooby zooby zoo madness comes back