Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Cody vs Sonny 12 14.46%
FTR vs Lucha Bros 28 33.73%
Elite vs Dinosaurs 33 39.76%
Cage vs Mox 10 12.05%
Total: 83 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

xbilkis posted:

Talking about ratings at all is bad...but a heel doing it to annoy people is good...but I know Jericho actually believes that poo poo...but the "Demo god" is a legitimately funny nickname for a delusional character to call himself...but...

even wrestling is too complicated for me. i'm beginning to suspect that i'm not so bright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i must have stroked out during the Ivelisse thing because i have no idea who that is and no recollection of seeing her on the show. obviously she's a dipshit, apparently

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I Before E posted:

Imagine being mad at that amazing Jericho promo

idk i think he was really mad but trying to play it off like he was just wrestling mad. i got that second-hand embarrassment. Wrong Kind Of Heat

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I Before E posted:

He got orange juice on his seven thousand dollar jacket, of course he's mad

that bit was good!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

her belt is small but her spirit is large

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

it could be fun if they stereo ranted at people. i am not proud of how much i enjoy vickie but she has never committed a sex crime which puts her in like the 90th percentile of ethical wrestling personalities

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

lol

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

guy ferengi is good now so i got some real mixed emotions about the whole scenario

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Cavauro posted:

I went to sleep from depression instead of watching the show

be well, strange internet person :(

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

explosivo posted:

Guy's Grocery Games is a pretty fun show so really we're all winners here.

wait, is this American Supermarket Sweep? gently caress AE-Dub, we should be watching this

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Are you implying that Supermarket Sweep did not originate in America??? Who is trying to claim responsibility for our culture?

there's an American Dale Winton analogue?! there is still some magic left in this dying hellworld ;_;

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

we're all English to the Amish

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

AEW are p. lovely at establishing who their new hires are to people not plugged into the indy scene

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

explosivo posted:

Agreed, although it feels like we've come a long way from

THE BUTCHER AND THE BLADE
AND BUNNY!

tbf, that was quite funny. i don't care if they gently caress up as long as they do so in an entertaining manner

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Benne posted:

Noted indy darlings The Revival

nxt does tna numbers, its an indy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i think i am being imprecise. what i'm trying to communicate is that if you only watch AEW (and a bit of Gatoh Move and New Japan) you have no idea who these people are. I like FTR! but this whole thing with the Bucks is received wisdom rather than some epic feud years in the making from my perspective

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Jonny Nox posted:

Yeah, but the bucks did their "Let us introduce ourselves" promo and now I know who FTR is and what their beef is.

fair, but its not some dream match with 5 years of build. maybe it works on two levels

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

disturbing to me that fenix has an actual human face. this does not shake my belief that pentagon is skeletons all the way down

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i am afflicted with a kind of aphasia wherein i cannot distinguish between Antiques Road Trip and Bargain Hunt

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

"abloobloo grandpa's medals have such sentimental value" you know why you came here. don't make it weird

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

It was always unfair when Bargain Hunt had DIYers fully sand and finish/paint old cabinets and poo poo. That is not the game! <:mad:>

i don't think thats bargain hunt, i think thats one of the 9,000 shows about upcycling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

actually that could be Antiques Road Trip