Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

RFC2324 posted:

she left to go do better things(she apparently ran across the country to help save lowtax's latest victim irl instead of screaming on the internet like the rest of us)
admittedly i was not very plugged in to the subforums she moderated/SA in general during a lot of her time here so i can't offer much else apart from generic "she was a good poster and nice to people valued community member etc" but quote alone is a Very Good Thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sid Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shes a really nice lady and she supported me being a mod for a long time and she's done a whole lot of good for this community and she's just aces

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

she was a solid, perpetually high guild leader

Charles
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom

Toilet Rascal

She Is Good

Charles
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom

Toilet Rascal

Happy Hump Day, for 15 more seconds

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

you can call
but I seldom answer after all

Charles posted:

She Is Good

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Shout out to my boy Hannibal Burress. He's a good guy and makes me laugh.

prayed to get laid
Feb 15, 2003

Not so curious after the war.

Charles posted:

Happy Hump Day, for 15 more seconds

greetings from the future

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

Fan of Britches

Yeah the PYF community really misses her but we also understand and appreciate why she had to step away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really care what she did for the forums but it's really good what she did for actual irl people who exist