Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I made a bunch of tea using hot water from the coffee machine with the hot water tap on it.

It's good tea and i used my own mug and stuff so it's not too much a bother, but I will tell you this: ... well, I'll tell you two things.
The first is that, again, this is GOOD tea, ok? This isn't some bullshit Lipton rear end tea alright? I got it on Amazon. It's good. S'up Steve. How's it been my man, you like tea, doncha? Yea? I got this Prince of Wales. Amazon. Nice.
Anyway also, in making the tea, and by using the hot water spigot on the coffee pot that's built into the inline plumbing, it hosed up how much hot water the coffee machine has JUST enough to make the next pot of coffee suck rear end for the next few people that drink that poo poo. And that coffee from our vendor is loving. TERRIBLE to start with, am I right? haha drat right. Well NOW it's loving terrible and weak as poo poo and only hot because it's on the dirty hot plate underneath the caraffe. Which I didn't clean despite the thing being empty when I went to make this tea.

gently caress this tea is good.

Hey listen are you going to staff later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Haha yea right well anyhow I'm probably takin' off after lunch so if anything comes in can you and steve check that out?
Thanks.

Hey is it ok if I throw out this box of whatever here? Great.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Charles 1998 posted:

*rushes to window to peek at the crazy homeless person yelling obscenities so loud you can hear them from the 4th story*

God I love the city.

*waves up*