Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also if you're super lazy like me, just do a quarter of abv to 350ml of vodka in a jar. Shake it, let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Strain it, chill it, have a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddy Thunders

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bilirubin posted:

We have an Herbalaire H3 that I can strongly recommend for a desktop unit. Thing is a tank.

Can it handle me being a literal professional weed smoker? It's gonna be chugging at least 3 hours a day if not more. Arizer Extreme Q was appealing because of a price point issue.

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

Teddy Thunders posted:

Also this just in I found my other One, I put it in the freezer and it's so cold but not slushy and I am very content with this low ABV Dad Beer

hamjobs drink the one

prepuce repurposed

Teddy Thunders posted:

Also if you're super lazy like me, just do a quarter of abv to 350ml of vodka in a jar. Shake it, let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Strain it, chill it, have a shot.

will this work with any spirit? I'm more of a rum dude

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG!!!

Teddy Thunders posted:

Can it handle me being a literal professional weed smoker? It's gonna be chugging at least 3 hours a day if not more. Arizer Extreme Q was appealing because of a price point issue.

Good question, the heating element does shut off after an hour of activation but I don't see why not. The biggest problem for us has been the air pump unit which is not an issue if you are using it as a log/whip combo rather than filling bags.

I primarily like them because they are a local company, but you are in the US so it might complicate things.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prepuce repurposed

Vodka makes me feel funny, like when we used 2 climb the rope in gym class